11

Eliza's pov
As I was putting my books away I saw a boy in my grade getting bullied by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison,I ran up to him with Angelica and Peggy."hey leave him alone!"I said as Thomas lifted him up,"who's gonna stop me?"he asked meanly."us!"I said,Angelica and Peggy locked arms with mine."Angelica!"She yelled,"Eliza!"I yelled."AND PEGGY!"Peggy shouted,I kicked Thomas in the nuts."Ah!lets get out of here James!"Thomas said as he dropped the boy and grabbed James."are you ok?"I asked the boy once they left,"yeah,thanks for standing up for me!"he said."your welcome!"all three of us said,"so what's your name?"I asked."I'm Alexander Stilinski Hale!"he said,"nice to meet you Alex!I'm Eliza Fishbach!"I said."I'm Angelica Dawson!"Angelica said,"And I'm Peggy Mell!"Peggy said."nice to meet you all!"Alex said,"wait Eliza,is your dad a YouTuber?"he asked."well I mean septiplier...yeah I'm the septiplier child!"I replied,"omg that's so cool!"he said.i blushed,"thanks..."I said."let's take a selfie!"Peggy said,once we took the selfie Angelica added Alex into our group chat.after school I waited for my dad(Mark) to pick me up,I decided to check in on the group chat.

Septiplier child:Hey guys!

Schuyler sister#1:What up girl?

Schuyler sister#2:hey girls!

A.Ham:hey guys!

Septiplier child:hey Alex!

Schuyler sister#1:what up Alex?

Schuyler sister#2:What up Alex?