#38

EX-SMROOKIES GIRLS SPOTTED LEAVING XXXX COMPANY BUILDING TOGETHER?

There has been speculations from fans that the girls from SMROOKIES has left the agency due to the mistreatment. The rumours started spreading around June, but the rumours were a hot topic around late September. Currently, it is November, and some fans has spotted the girls leaving another company's building together with their face uncovered. From the picture, fans seemed to recognize Hina and Koeun, who were introduced together in 2015. However, the other two girls remain unknown as their hair covered their faces. Fans are glad that they left SM (“since they treat girls like sh*t anyways”by Twitter user @sr17girls), but the whereabouts of member Ningning, Yiyang (who were introduced together in 2016), Lami (who was introduced once SMROOKIES was established), and ex-member Herin (introduced together with Hina and Koeun, rumoured to have left SM, former Idol School participant) still remain unknown. Will wonders ever cease? Fans wish for the girls' happiness and for them to debut as they wait for more news of the girls.

Enjoyed this article? Click here for more content!

--

(a/n)

my apologies if that username actually exists,, this book is ending soon and i'm sad too :(