Chapter 5: The Lion

This is my first time to go on an adventure so I was completely ready.
I woke up early and tried to wake them up but they keep on moaning before getting pumped up.

We went outside the small palace and Glinda was there. "Farewell and good luck!" Glinda greeted goodbye and bubbles shielded us including the flying monkey, Finley. We waved our hands to the townspeople and Glinda then we flew high above the sky. We were about 3,000 feet away from the ground and we passed through the giant emerald shards. The fluffy clouds were like cotton candy and that reminded me that I forgot to eat. Suddenly, my belly rumbled and they all looked at me.

We were higher than the hills and maybe even mountains. We didn't know if Evanora's army are just below us. Suddenly, we were going down and not higher. Maybe Glinda can't reach this far.

We landed on the ground safely and the bubbles popped. My companions continued walking while I searched for food. Then I heard a roar. That reminded me that I was going to be the food instead finding food. A lion appeared and we ran. The Wizard stopped running for he knew the lion meant no harm. The lion neared to us and he opened his mouth. I became afraid because I saw it's sharp teeth.

"Ahem. What are you doing here? It's dangerous. The evil witch already invaded us." Spoke the lion.

"YOU CAN TALK?"