I'll Stop If You Do One Thing... [Dan x Reader] ~ Danisnotonfire One Shot ~

I open my eyes to see the brightness from the sun kill my eye sockets. So I covered my face with my covers.

"Ugh. I hate mornings."

I took a look at my phone to check the time, it said 11:48am.

'Why is it so early?' I thought.

I wanted to check all my social networks before even deciding if I wanted to get up or not. First I checked on my Tumblr dashboard, of course. Than I checked my Twitter feed. I also watched a few YouTube videos from people I was subscribed too.

*grrrrrp*

I placed my hand on my stomach. I needed some breakfast or lunch in my life.

I got up put on my fuzzy purple slippers. My hair was in a mess from the night before but I didn't care. I put my phone in the bra I was wearing.

I walked out of my room to see if Dan or Phil were awake yet. Phil was in the kitchen making himself food.

"Morning ______!" Shouted Phil as he saw me.

"Keep it down. It's morning."

"Barely. I just got up because I was starving."

"I'm gonna make Dan make food for me."

"But he's still sleeping. It's not exactly a good idea..."

"Whatever. I don't care."

"Good luck than..."

I walked over to Dan's door and knocked a few times. I put my ears against the door, I didn't hear anything. I let myself in and looked on Dan's bed, he wasn't in it.

"Yo b-tch! Come out and make me some food! I'm starving."

I look around and I don't see him anywhere. I went over to his bed side looked at his covers. There was a note on them. I picked the note up and unfolded it. It said:

"Get out when you still can..."

"What the hell does this mean?"

Before I can do anything I felt someone grab my waist and lifted me on top of their hips.

"There is a special place in hell for you!"

"Dan put me down now! Freak!"

"I will never!"

I grabbed his shirt and lifted it up while I was still on from him. Than I decided to tickle his belly to make him put me down.

"Oh no you don't!" Dan playfully yelled.

He threw me on his bed and got on top of me. He started to tickle me and I couldn't take it. That's my weakness.

"Dan! S-stop it! I give! I give!"

"I don't believe you ______. You always play tricks on me."

"O-okay! I'll do anything! J-just stop it!" I was literally in tears.

He stopped tickling me and looked at into my (e/c) eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Anything?" He said with a voice that he wanted to trick me, like always.

"Yeah..." I was concerned. Why was he all of a sudden talking this way?

"Okay ______ I'll stop if you do one thing,"

He lifted up my chin with his finger and said to me:

"Kiss me"

I looked at him shocked. I didn't know he felt that way about me. I mean, I did for him, but we been best friends since middle school. I didn't know that. I can feel my cheeks heat up. Wait, does he like me?

"D-Dan, you know I just don't kiss guys.."

"But do you want to?"

"*blush* well, w-why do you want to kiss me? I'm just plain old _____. I'm not anyone special-"

He took my (h/c) hair and put it behind my ears. He told me:

"Because I maybe sorta like you? *smiles* you are so beautiful and you are the perfect girl for me. So that's why I want you to kiss me."

"You're not lying, are you Dan?"

"No, why would I do that? Do you like me?"

I felt my cheeks heat up more. I didn't know he felt this way about me. I was happy, excited, and nervous at the same time.

"Okay, only because you are cute."

"I know I am. But you are cuter."

He smirked and looked into my eyes. I lifted myself up and Dan did the same for me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and looked up to him. He was smiling while he was looking at me.

Dan giggled.

"D-don't make fun of me..."

"I'm not you're just so cute when you are nervous."

"I'm not nervous you weirdo."

"I can tell when you are ______. Go ahead..."

Dan looked a bit nervous himself, not as much as I was. We both bit our bottom lip. And I headed to kiss him. I was nervous and afraid so I almost froze.

"I'm s-sorry Dan, it's just-"

Before I can say anything else, Dan lifted up my chin and put his soft lips onto mine. I was surprised for sure. He looked into my eyes while he was kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I felt like butterflies were flying in my stomach.

He stopped for a second to look at me. I put my arms around his neck and than we continued on with the kissing.

I stopped to take a breather. I was breathing kinda heavy. Than I looked up at Dan again. He was having that goofy smile again.

"Dan, what are you looking at?"

"What ______? You are pink."

I put my hands to my cheeks because of him teasing me. He took his phone and opened up his Twitter.

He typed in something that I couldn't see where I was. He sent the tweet before I can see it."

I took my phone out and I got a notification from Twitter.

"Danisnotonfire: @_______ you are a decent kisser. 💋😊👍❤️"

"I'm going to kILL YOU DAN!"

"Catch me if you can, ______!"

I went after him for doing that. Even tho he can be a bonehead sometimes... He still is wonderful.

I caught up to him and kissed him on his cheek.

"So, are we a thing?" Dan asked to me.

"... Yeah. Now... Make me some food."

THE END

~~~

*THIS IS THE SEXY END SCENE DANCE* (sorry I had too).

Sorry guys if this was kinda boring. I hope you all liked it. Thanks for reading. My Joey Graceffa Fanfic is going to be updated soon. :)