The Grand Duel (Pt. 1)

I groan and vomit the trashcan beside the bed after eating a popsicle. Gene flinches, sighs, and hands me a water bottle.

I shake my head and push it back towards him. He sighs, "Come on, we've only been at this for an hour... you can't give up now..!"

I groan and roll over away from the stink of the trashcan. I hate this..

Gene seems to know what I'm thinking, "Well- maybe if you would've drank something.."

"I didn't-" I gag.

Gene frowns and forces the cup into my hand. "Drink."

I reluctantly take a sip and put it on the nightstand. It provides a bit of relief, but is only followed by pain.

Gene sighs, "Do you need anything?"

"No." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm sure!!" I tell him in the loudest voice I can muster.

He snaps, "Well, you can't blame me for caring about you!!"

"I didn't!!" My voice cracks.

He glares, "You implied it!!"

"I did not!!" I say, losing my voice.

He lets out a frustrated grunt and shakes his head. We sit there in silence for a while, wondering why we were both so hostile (I assume).

Finally, he breaks the silence. "Sorry... sorry... I'm just stressed out..."

I nod my head as if to say it was fine. Gene groans, "I hate seeing you sick..."

I take a sip of water. "I hate seeing me sick too."

"Great minds think alike." He laughs.

There's a knock on the bedroom door. Gene gets up and opens it. As soon as I see who it is, I bolt upright- not caring about the nausea I was feeling.
(Synonyms for sickness in the comments plz?)

"N-NO!!" I yell, my voice hoarse.

A deep-ish voice chuckles, "I just wanted to check on my daughter."

Garte walks in and over to me.

"Leave.. her... alone...." Gene says in a low voice.

Garte whips around to see him, "What did you say?"

"LEAVE... HER... ALONE!!!" Gene repeats with more hostility.

Garte pulls a baseball bat out from behind his back and holds it in the hitting position. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, FOOLISH BOY?"

(*cough* #GetGarteHearingAids *cough*)

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Gene yells, changing into his SK form.

"GENE NO!!" I shout, throwing my plastic water up towards him. It just ricochets of his metal armor without gaining his attention.

???'s POV

In unison with some old man whom is none of my concern right now, I burst through the door.

Ugh. These two can never keep safe.

I change into my SK form to help Gene. It's been a while since I've been in my purple armor. The grip of the long, magenta sword exhilarates me.

Without hesitating, I pick the middle-aged man up by his collar. "WHAT IS THIS LITTLE PEST DOING IN HERE?!"

The old man's eyes are glowing green and he reaches out towards Y/N. I fling the man across the room and point a knife at the other dude before he can lay a hand on her.

"LAY OFF."

He backs away, "JEEZ MADISON, I WAS TRYING TO GET HER OUT OF HERE."

I lower me sword. "TERRI?"

"YES, ITS ME- FLIPPING TERRI!!" He groans.

"GET HER OUT OF HERE THEN!! TAKE HER TO THE LYCAN'S!! HUSTLE!!" I command.

"YES MA'AM!" He shouts and takes her out of the room.

A young girl and two young men crash through the open window. Two of them are vaguely familiar- those two being the girl and one of the boys. The girl is in Dark Purple SK armor and the boy is wearing Dark Green SK armor- so I have to know them from somewhere. The other boy, though, is someone I've never seen before. He was a werewolf with blue hair and no armor whatsoever. Still though, werewolves are a threat (with out without weapons).

Then, it hit me.

"ZENIX, SASHA!!" I yell through the clashing of weapons. The two smirk and point their swords at me. I groan, "ITS ON, DWEEBS!!"

My one sword isn't enough against their two. The werewolf constantly distracting me by creeping around wasn't helping. Terri rushes back in and by my side.

"COME ON TERRI, YOU'RE A WIZARD!! HELP!!"

(YER A WIZARD TERRI!!)

He sends them flying back towards the wall. "I'M A WARLOCK."

"SAME DIFFERENCE!!" I smirk and swing at Zenix's shins.

I hear a shriek come from Sasha as a big group of people rush in..

Okay, okay. Listen guys-

First..

Dun dun dun! Cliff hanger!! Hehe! This took me forever to write xD

Second..

Sorry if I don't respond to your comment or message... I'm super busy and this is getting increasingly popular, so there's a lot of comments and such.

Third,

The reason this took so long to publish is
A) I had writers block
2) I have a lot of homework
3) A lot of drama..
4) A lot of family outings
5) I helped out with the elementary school carnival last night xD
6) I'm in like 7 writing contests for my county

SO YE, IM PRETTY BUSY.. AND I'M GETTING BUSIER BC ACADEMIC TEAM STARTS SOON AND SO DOES HONORS CHOIR AND CHOIR FUNDRAISING SO YE... SORRY IF NEW CONTENT DOESN'T COME OUT SOON xD