Exploration

Georgies and Bills mother left them to show Pennywise around, she said to them that she had wanted to finish her piano playing. Bill was not having at it, so he went to his room, and believed that no harm would come to letting his younger brother show the "man" dressed as a clown around since it did not mind his mother.

Georgie was delighted to show his new friend all around the house, especially the great hide and seek places. Even with all the fun of showing Pennywise around, Georgie was still a bit nervous to show him the basement, not because he thought Pennywise would get malice intents, but because he was scared of what could be in the dark, which led him to this question.

"Hey, Pennywise?" "Hmm?" IT replied, " Do you think you could go down into the basement first?" IT could smell that Georgie was a bit nervous venture down and show him, so he decided to make him less afraid, he would take up little Georgies offer, and he proceeded to head down into the basement with Georgie right on his trail.

The basement stairs creaked with ageing rotting wood, it was darker with each step for Georgies human eyesight, but Pennywise could see just fine. IT found a flashlight and flicked it on, so Georgie could see, there was some scattered paint cans, a tool box, some old cob webs, and a wax that was used earlier that day to seal the SS Georgie.

Thunder crackled and Georgie decided it was time to head back up the stairs, this time he went first with Pennywise following. "Now I am going to show you my room, and then where your room is." Pennywise nodded in response.

Georgie ran up the stairs, while IT sped after him, Georgie opened the door to his room, and turned the light on, he smiled as Pennywise looked around. Now, Pennywise had killed many kids, but he had never seen what their rooms had looked like , because he had always used the sewer systems, so the whole view was new and interesting to him.

Pennywise slowly walked around the room, taking in the wall paper, and the toys scattered and some carefully and neatly lined up, like little soldiers guarding the boy from harm. Then he saw something that took away the wonder of Georgies room, he kind of cringed at what he saw but he could not move his eyes away from it.

"What is it?" Georgie wondered, Pennywise did not respond, so Georgie followed IT's eyes and saw they were focusing on a lego turtle. " I take it you don't like turtles?" "No..." Pennywise responded with a distaste in his voice, " No I do not...." 

Georgie picked up the lego turtle and placed it in a drawer, Pennywise smiled at Georgie, satisfied with his response. Now, not only had IT hated turtles, he was kind of afraid of them, but that was one little secret he would let no one know, even with his limited emotions, he knew that it was  a slight fear when he saw the lego turtle, what if it could see him through that lego turtle, IT did not like that idea, and put his mind else where, as Georgie took him to his room.