Chapter 7

Y/n pov

Well, the news is out now! Leah and Megan were just jumping up and down squealing while Nathan just sat there jaw-dropped. "Let's start setting it up!" said Leah. "Ok then, but one question, how do I become a youtuber?" I said, questioning my new career choice. "Just let us help you and you'll get it soon enough." Said Nathan. "Ok, when should I start?" "NOW!" Everyone said in unision. "Ok! Chill!" Everyone burst out laughing! "But seriously, let's get started!" Moose exclaimed. Megan and Leah took me shopping to get a moniter, face-cam, and other filming stuff.

{♡ Time skip to when they're starting to set up♡}

When they were setting up, I just sat there watching them "swarm" around me. They look they're the ones making the new channel since they're the ones doing all the work. I decided to go ahead and confess," Uh guys, I've never played Minecraft before." "Well, then we'll teach you!" Moose replied. "Ok then." Dang, I think I was blushing, blame it on the Texas heat if anyone seems to notice I told myself.
I was pretty sure it was obvious, even though Moose and I are a thing now doesn't necessarily mean everyone has to know, yet. Well, Moose started explaining what each of the keys do. He said I was doing great, but I went ahead and amitted it, I'm a professional...noob. Then I had the best idea, what if instead of a gaming channel, I could do a life channel! I told Moose,"Hey, what if I made a life channel instead?" "That's a great idea! And we'll still be able to film together!" "Ya!" We locked the door, and changed the subject to...our realationship. God, that felt weird to say, even if it was in my mind. I just blacked out the whole time he was talking and started to imagine our wedding, me walking down the isle, Megan and Leah as my bridesmaids, it would be perfect. Then I suddenly felt myself being shook such I was dizzy. I snapped back into reality and asked," What should I wear?" to him. I guess I wasn't totally in reality. He just looked shocked, I said," Uhh, nevermind! Just forget I said that." "Ok then..." "So, could you repeat what you just said?" "You seriously weren't listening?!" "Maybe..." I giggled. "Ok then, I wanted to give you something." He said while hiding his hand behind his back. "Ooh, what is it?!?!" "It's just something I saw and thought of you, here you go." He held out a beautiful engagement ring. "I, I don't know what to say." "You don't have to say anything, just put it on, it's all yours." Of course I put it on since I was completely in love with him. Then I heard a knock on the door, thank goodness the door was locked! Then i realized, we've only known each other for a week now! I wont say anything right now. I thought i heard someone outside, i decided to ignore it. I got up and, as quiet as i could, unlocked the door. I swung it open and, of course, Megan was out there, eavesdropping. "Megan!"  "Yes..." "What the f***?!?!"  "What, im nosy?" "How much did you hear...."  "Everthing..."   "C'mon"  "Where are we going?"   "To tell the news."    "Yay!"  We went downstairs with Moose. I was excited, well, sort of.  Moose told them and then kissed me, was I dreaming? When we were done everyone's mouths were wide open. We just left when someone was following us...

Word count 600

Sorry I haven't posted for a while I will be posting again often but like I said last chapter shorter chapters so more posting! Till next time, BAAAAI!