Chapter 2

Y/N pov

    It was so weird, it feels like I've always known him. He just looks so, familiar. Well, maybe it's because I've been watching his YouTube channel so long, I decided to just forget about it.

Nathan's pov

    If only she knew, she was my best friend since grade school. Once, when we went on a trip together to a local park, we were on the swings and she wanted to do a flip off of the swing to impress me and she landed on her head and was rushed to the hospital. I went to visit her and the doctors said she wouldn't remember anything, not even me. Her parents had to give her up since they were in great danger from her. The doctors said that children often times would hate their parents and even try to kill them at times. Her parents were heartbroken, but they had to give her up to an orphanage. She was adopted in just a few weeks, no surprise. Her new parents didn't end up liking her as much as they thought they would, but they kept her anyways because they weren't cruel enough to just give her back like that. She doesn't remember any of this because it happened back in 1st grade. "Well, here we are Y/N." I said. This was the house from my childhood. She's been here before, but it's not like she would remember it, or me...

Word count: 237 words

Well, I wrote this one while I was in Walmart grocery shopping. XD If you would like this to be longer, just tell me and I'll try. And I will try to update once a week. Till next time, BAAAAI!