Chapter 1 - Kidnapped

You were doing paperwork for you kingdom, the (L/N) Empire. It was quiet and super boring. You went to your huge (F/C) room and changed into something more comfortable than a (L/C) lacy dress.

 You went to your huge (F/C) room and changed into something more comfortable than a (L/C) lacy dress

You walked down two short flights of stairs, out the side door, and into the garden. You decided to practice your Telekineses and Water Dragon Slayer magic without your father (After 777) knowing.

"Oh good afternoon, Miss" said the gardener, with a slight bow. He happen to be pass by. "Are you here to practice as usual?"

"Yes I am. Good afternoon to you was well, Albert" You said with a curtsy. "My father is out visiting. He just left a few hours ago."

"So I've heard. Thank you for the information, Miss"

"I'll be going back inside to see Lilac. Also you can just call me (Y/N)"

"As you wish, (Y/N)."

You walked back in and when you entered your room, something was put over your head. Then you could hear men and ropes being tightly tied around your long legs. You tried to scream for a maid but you were knocked out.

Hours later, you could here the voices of a lady and man. The lady said yes to something then picked you up and carried you over her should into a marbled floored room. You were placed on a mattress of some sort and shackled instead of ropes. Then the sack that covered your head was removed.

"Hello Princess. I'm Virgo, head maid of this estate" the purple-haired maid said as she bowed. "I'm going to change you to get you ready to see Master."

You were changed into a silky blue dress.

Virgo led you downstairs to a dinning room

Virgo led you downstairs to a dinning room. The room had a large rectangular table. It had lots of food. Natsu was sitting at one end and Virgo led you to the other end of the table. You didn't know hat to do and so you waited for permission to eat.

Natsu spoke up. "Why aren't you eating?"

"It would seem rude if I just started eating without permission from the host."

"Well, then. You have my permission. What's your name?"

You took a bite of chicken. "Thank you. My name is (Y/N). Your maid said you are Master Natsu. Prince, I believe."

"Not anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"It's King Dragneel now!"

"Oh. Sorry for you lost and excuse my rudeness. Also may I ask why I'm here and where is here?"

"Not telling. You are mine now!"

"What do you mean?"

"It's obvious that I kidnapped you and now I get to keep you. Speaking for which, you aren't to leave the estate, but you may go out to the gardens."

Natsu got up and walked over to you.
"I know this seems sudden and I just met you but..." Natsu got down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Will you be my Queen?"