May 27, 2014

Rosalie's POV

I wake up and realize it's Saturday. But I also wake to the sound of screaming, it seems as if Benny has found his way into our supposedly locked room and is sitting in the sink in our adjoining bathroom, one of my bows in his hair, pink lipgloss all over his Power Rangers t-shirt, and a bobby pin up his nose.

Welcome to my slightly crazy life.

I get up, quickly throwing my naturally wavy light brown hair into a messy bun (it's always so ugly when I first wake up) and rubbing my sleepy grey eyes. As soon as I get Benny all cleaned up and out of my bathroom, I get to work on my appearance. I pull off my blue pajamas and hop into the shower, washing my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and my body with Vanilla Lace shower gel. Then I turn the relaxing hot water off, wrap a fluffy blue towel around my body and one of Chloe's green ones around my hair and step out of the shower.

Chloe is standing at her own vanity, braiding a headband on her hair and finishing it off with a side ponytail and green bow. She showered the night before. Her dirty blonde hair is stick-straight, like always. She's wearing a purple Nike sweatshirt, light grey skinny jeans, and Reebok green socks. She looks gorgeous, like always.

I dry myself off completely, brush my hair, and then walk into my closet. I choose a simple white Nike t-shirt, a light blue North Face sweatshirt, black leggings, and fluorescent pink Under Armor socks. After I finish getting dressed, I run to the bathroom, brush my hair again, and then brush my teeth. I put a light layer of mascara on (Chloe and I don't need make up, really. Our eyelashes are really long and thick anyway) and some Baby Lips lip balm. I curl my hair into loose tousled waves and quickly craft a waterfall braid. Then I'm finally ready.

I go into my room, where Chloe is on her green iPhone 5C, reading from an app we both love called Wattpad. She's completely immersed and almost doesn't realize I'm in the room. I walk over to my side of the room and sit down on my memory foam bed.

Our room is very big - just like every other room in the house. On either side of the room are our two queen beds. Chloe's bed has a thick duvet which is light green with little white polka dots, two large matching-green pillows, two green and white striped medium sized pillows, and one small green accent pillow in the shape of a heart that says Chloe's monogram on it: CMT (Chloe Marietta Thompson). My bed has pretty much exactly the same but with light blue instead of green, and my accent pillow has my monogram on it: RJT (Rosalie Jane Thompson).

In-between our beds are two desks pushed together in the middle, each white, with MacBook Airs, lots of pens and pencils, schoolbooks, a large lamp, and a beautifully homemade collage of Chlo and I with hanging shelves surrounding it, filled with our favorite books. The collage has pictures of us from when we were really little all the way to present time. On either side of our beds are two wooden bedside tables, each with modern reading lights on them, and our chargers for our phones, plus the book we were reading right now. I was reading The Fault In Our Stars (OH DEAR LORD SAVE ME I LOVE THAT BOOK) and Chloe was reading Insurgent for the fifth or sixth time now.

They also have alarm clocks flashing neon lights (Chloe's being green and mine being blue).

We each have our own closets, with basically the same clothes in it anyway. They're spacious enough to pass as the size of well-sized half bathrooms.

I pick up my white iPhone 5S and check Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, and all that good stuff. I watch some funny Nash Grier vines (me and Chlo are both OBSESSED!). When I'm done I check the time. Wow! It's already 11! I should make sure my younger siblings are up and ready for the day. I tell Chloe we should go. She agrees and we make our way to the younger one's bedrooms. Chloe loves Mackenzie to death, and I am quite fond of Kennedy. Not that we have favorites - that would just be wrong.