First Day of School

(Anahy's P.O.V.)

*I can be a buzz light year and fly across the world. Yea girlfriend girlfriend you can be m-*

I woke up due to my alarm. I groaned and slowly got up from my bed. I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower knob and hopped in into the hot shower. When I was done washing myself I got out and dried myself off. I wore a white mid-thigh dress with a thick brown belt on the waist. I curled my long brown hair and applied light make-up. I wore brown boots and sprayed The Key by Justin Bieber. I took my phone from my charger and took my backpack. I went downstairs and saw my mum made breakfast. I ate my breakfast and said 'Bye' to my mum. I hopped into my black Range Rover and drove to my new school. I arrived at my new school and parked my car. I went to the front office and got my schedule. I checked what class I have for first and saw it was history. Ugh I hate history it's so boring. I saw my classroom door well here we go. I went inside to see all eyes on me. I awkwardly walked towards the teachers desk.

"Hello there what's your name?" the teacher said.

"My name is Anahy I am new here" I said.

"Well Anahy your seat is next to Austin" the teacher said.

I walked to the seat the teacher pointed to. When I sat down I looked over at Austin and saw him staring out the window. He was wearing a black oversized sweater with a Beanie on it was hard to see his face cause the hoodie covered half of his face. I sighed and just payed attention to the boring teacher

The bell rang meaning it was time for second period. I checked what class I had and it was math. I love math I was really good at it. I found the room and saw I was the first one here. I saw a teacher writing something down on the board.

"Um excuse me" I said shyly.

"Oh hi are you new here." the teacher asked.

"Yes ma'am " I said.

"Ok well you could choose a seat and wait for class to start." she said.

I chose my seat and waited for the class to begin.

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up from bed and went into the shower. I finished washing my self and put my towel around my waist. I blow dried my hair and combed it. I wore a black oversized sweater and some jeans. I got a grey Beanie and black and grey supras. I got a bloodbag and drank it. I checked if I had any left on my face and cleaned it with a napkin. I got my keys and backpack and got in to my red range Rover. Once I drove to school I parked my car and got in.

Class was starting and I got into my seat. As Mr.Sanchez came in he started teaching. I sensed and beautiful yet loving scent. A girl came in with a white dress. She looked like she came from heaven. But I can't fall for a human being that would be too dangerous. She would have to risk her life is she wanted to be with me. But she is too beautiful and her hair. I feel like I'm falli- NO! SNAP OUT OF IT AUSTIN! YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT FOR A HUMAN! I snapped myself out of my thoughts. I saw that girl come sit by me. I just stared out the window so she won't see my face.

First period flew by fast. I then entered my second period which was math. As I walked in I saw that same girl I had in first. I quickly used my speed to get to the back.

Why does she have to be in my class. Who am I complaining she's gorgeous. Ughhh I have to snap out of it! She can't be mine and never will be! Ok maybe.

Anahy's P.O.V.

I got out my textbook and got ready for class. As I was writing I could feel someone staring at me. I turned around and saw that same boy I had in first period. When my eyes met his it turned purple. Woah since when do people's eyes turn like that! I then started freaking out, but tried to kept my cool. As the third bell rang I quickly got my things together and headed to lunch.