chapter 2

(Anahy's P.O.V.)

I woke up and did my morning routine. As I walked out my bathroom I saw Austin lying down on my bed with his eyes closed. I let out a small scream.

"How did you get in my room without my mum noticing!" I asked.

"I went through your window and she is at the grocery store." He said casually.

"Ugh whatever. So why was I in danger?" I asked.

"Because Hunter (He's the bad guy) could smell your scent on me and was trying to track you down last night. But luckily I got rid of it." He said and stood up to look at the pictures on the wall.

"Well does 'Hunter' *uses finger quotes* go to our school?" I asked.

"Yes so I don't want him to track you down so he'll kill or make you his slave." He said.

"Hmm why not?" I teased.

"Uh-um-b-because my friends are starting to like you as a friend and don't want to lose you? Uh yea that!" He said as I saw his cheeks turn pink.

"*Laughs* ok sure. So why are you here?" I asked.

"Well I want us to get to know each other well since I didn't speak to you during school." He said and scratched his neck. 

"OK." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK srry guys that I left it there I'm trying to make another story. It would be about 5 seconds of summer. That story would be a normal kind OK. Srry for the short chapter tho.!! I'll try to make it up to you guys. I love you guys and hope this and my other story would come out good. Well bye.!! I'll see you guys soon.!! ≧﹏≦♥♡♥♡♥♡