2- New Rules

~Phil's POV~

There was a new 'boy' at his school. The school he ran, teachers knew not to mess with him. Phil was the king of Shadey High. Now some new kid was joining? Perfect time to show the teachers whose boss.

"Mark, Sean, follow me." Phil said, heading into the main building of the school, Sean and Mark following close behind him.

The trio searched for the new kid was said his name was Dan but was he really was really a 'Dan' when he dressed like a girl? In this school unless you wore black, had piercings, smoked and bunked off school you were classed as prey for the kids of the school. And that was exactly what Phil was going to do. Pounce like a predator when the time was right, and anytime was right for Phil.

*school bell rings*

"Ugh okay we'll find him at break boys okay?" Phil said as Sean and Mark walked off to maths.
"Alright we'll meet you at the usual place." Sean said.

Taking his time to get to English, he didnt care if he was late. Arriving 5 minutes late he sat down and the teacher said nothing to him but turned to the class and said "Okay guys we have a new student with us today. Do you want to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked.

In a small voice Dan said "Umm hi. I'm Daniel Howell most people call me Dan..."
Catching Phil's gaze, Dan cleared his throat. "I like drawing, even though I'm not really that good. I also like Drama...."

The class just sighed and Dan took his seat right at the back in the left hand corner. Once the lesson got underway he realised it was a big mistake as Phil was sat literally behind him.
"Don't even think about moving Howell." Phil threatened. Dan froze.

*Break*

Phil, Sean and Mark were on a mission, a mission to find the oddball of the school. Soon they found him, sat under a tree alone.
"Hey newbie!" Mark yelled causing Dan to jump up in terror. He knew what was coming and wanted to try and get away from it. But Phil wouldn't allow it. Pinning Dan to the tree he said "If you're even considered a little bit different than what's considered the norm, than you're an oddball and guess what Daniel? You are an oddball. No one in this school would be caught dead in anything that you're wearing. So me and my friends here are gonna teach you a lesson."

After what felt like an lifetime, the boys finally let Dan go. Before Phil walked off he whispered one final thing to Dan.
"And that's only the beginning Howell. Dress like that tomorrow and it'll be 10 times worse." and with that the boys walked off leaving Dan alone.

~~~~~
Hey guys sorry there hasn't been a chapter in forever. Both me and Zeke have been super busy. But anyway here's my chapter. It's properly shit so sorry...
~Charley🖤