Chapter 7

Chapter 7

                                                                         Gwen's Point Of View.

I awake to see Dahvie isn't in bed. I hear him in the other room, yelling something at someone. I smile to myself and climb out of bed. I strech and go to the bathroom, do my hair and makeup, and go into the main room. My makeup is just simple, black eyeliner and mascara. I decided not to over do it. I see Dahvie sitting on the couch and I crawl into his lap and bury my face in his neck.

"Morning baby." he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hm? Oh, yeah... Morning." I say, yawning.

"How'd my baby girl sleep?" he asked me.

"Good. Only cause you were there." I say. "How 'bout you?"

"Wonderful. Because I had you to hang on to all night." he says. Sally comes over and shoves Dahvie off the couch.Me and him fall on the floor.

"What the fucking hell was that for!?!?!" I scream at her. She seemed surprised.

"And it cusses?" she says.

"I guess it does." Jayy says, staring wide eyed at me.

"Do NOT call me an 'IT' you fucking got that!?!?!" I scream at them. Dahvie picks me up and sits back on the couch with me. He keeps whispering "Shh. I got you." in my ear.

Around eleven we go out to find some food. We go to IHOP and get some pancakes. The waitor leads us to our booth. It's in the back, away from everyone else. I sit on the left side, all the way at the middle. Dahvie sits next to me and Sally sits next to him. Jayy sits next to me on the other side and Randy sits next to him.

Everyone finishes their pancakes and we decided to go back to the hotel and chill. We get into the tour bus and drive back to the hotel, singing Blood On The Dance Floor songs all the way. When we get out, Dahvie puts his hand out and helps me get off of the bus.

"Oh gosh Dahvie!!! What would I do without you!?" I say, jokingly/ He picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the hotel room. While we were in the lobby the clerk asked us if we were married. I laughed and Dahvie scowled at me. I started to cry when he set me down in bed.

"Awwh! Babes, why are you crying?" he asks me, sitting next to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Nothing." I say. Total lie. It hurt when Dahvie scowls at me. It hurts when he sends any sort of dirty look my way.

"You're lying." he says, burying his face in my hair.

"No I am certainly not!" I say, burying my face into his chest.

"Yes." he says.

"No." I say.

"Yes." he says.

"No!" I say.

"Yes!" he says.

That goes on until he finally gives in. I smile triumphantly and stand on the bed facing him.

"Haha! I win! What now bitch!?!" I say. He stands too, and tackles me.

"That's what!" he says, and starts tickling me. I scream and burst out laughing. He tickles me all over and I can't stop laughing. Then he stops and looks deeply into my eyes. I stop laughing almost immediately and return the favor. Before I know it, his lips are on mine and he's taking off my shirt.

We didn't stop there, we went all the way. Now, we're laying here, breathing heavily, and snuggled together underneath the blankets. I smile and write the words, "I Love You" on his chest. He smiles and kisses me on the top of my head.

"I love you too." he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I lean my head up and kiss him on the lips. I feel sparks between us and kiss him deeper. He smiles and kisses me back.

"Hey guys we're bac- OMG! Did you guys do what I think you did!?!" Jayy yells, opening the door and seeing us.

"Haha, yup." Dahvie says.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my fucking god!! You're just kidding, right!?!?" Jayy yells, freaking out.

"No, because people just joke about this kind of thing, right?" I say, sarcastically.

"OMFG!!!" Jayy yells, then faints. I shrug and lay my head back down on Dahvie's chest. Dahvie just closes him eyes and plays with m hair. I close my eyes too and slowly drift into sleep.

I awake to someone yelling in my ear.

"Wake up gay grandma!!!" Dahvie yells. I open my eyes to see us still in the same position we fell asleep in. I give him a dirty look.

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me!?!?!" I spit out.

"My angel." he says, holding me close.