Chapter 6

Chapter 6

                                                                        Dahvie's POV

I walk into the bedroom and see Gwen asleep. I decided to let her be. But she looked so peaceful that I walked over and sat by her side of the bed. I saw tear stains on her cheeks. Did something happen to her? I gently take her hand, carefully so I wouldn't wake her up, and caressed it with mine. 

I watch her sleep for another 5 minuets, then I silently get up. I notice her notebook sticking out of her suitcase and decided to put it back in there for her. I open the suitcase and when I got to move the notebook, a not falls out of it.

I carefully read the note and start to cry. I just dropped the note and ran out of the room and told the guys I needed a walk. I slip on my shoes and I leave.

As I'm walking out of the front door, something occurs to me. I had made her feel like that. I feel like a horrible person. I walk down the street, to find McDonalds. I got us some food and ran back to the hotel. Gosh, I really hate Chicago. The crime rate scares me. I get into the elevator and go back to the room.

"Guyyysss!!! I got McDonalds!!" I say as I walk into the door. I throw Jayy's and Randy's bag to them, Sally's to her, and take mine and Gwen's to our room. I walk into the room and notice that she's not in bed anymore. I see the bathroom light on. I smile to myself and set the bag on the table, taking off my hoodie. It's 9 at night. I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Baby you in there?" I ask her through the door. I hear her gasp. I wait a minute then she opens the door, hiding her wrist behind her back.

"David!! Where were you!?!? I was worried!!!" she says. I grab her wrist and look at the blood running down from a freshly made scar. I hug her tightly and she starts to cry.

"I saw the note. Don't you dare leave me." I whisper into her hair. She seems starlted by this.

"How did you-" she starts but I cut her off by kissing her.

"Promise me you won't leave?" I say, pulling away.

"I promise." she says.

"Good. Now we can make you feel less lonely. How about you help Sally with merch?" I tell her.

"Uh. Sure." she says.

"No, no. I didn't mean it like you have to. I mean, you can do it if you want-" I was saying but she cut me off by grabbing the collar of my shirt and kissing me. She pulls away after a couple of minuets and notices the McDonalds bag sitting on the desk.

"Oh. That's where you went." she says, laughing. I start laughing too and we take our food and go eat with the others, watching tv.

Gwen shoves a fry down my pants and hides behind Jayy. Jayy spreads his arms out.

"No! You can't hide!!!" I yell I walk around the back of the couch and jump over it, tackling Gwen. She laughs and I pick her up and pin her against the nearest wall. I shove my tongue down her shirt and onto her breasts. She moans and eveyone else looks away. She burst out laughing/moaning. I smirked then remembered I was trying to take things slow and I pull away from her and sit on the couch. I raise one of my arms up and she crawls underneath my arm. I smile and lower my arm to her waist.

It's 11 and everyone's asleep except me and Gwen. I'm channel surfing and she stops me at.... Common Law.

"Oh my god!!!" she yells. "I love this show."

"I had it all under control." I say (Line from the show.)

"You were hiding behind the twinkies." she says. We both laughn quietly and watch the show.

We go to bed around 3 am. Why three, I don't know.

I climb into bed and Gwen climbs in next to me and snuggles into my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around her and kiss her on her forehead.

"Goodnight my little angel." I say.

"Hmm......Oh... Yeah.. Mmmhmm... Night." she says and falls asleep in my arms. I smile and close my eyes and drift happily off to sleep.