Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I wake up and don't see Dahvie. He must've gone to the bathroom or something. I get up and take a shower, listening to BOTDF. Then I blow dry my hair, do yellow eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara, and outline my lips with pink shimmery lip gloss. I walk out to the living room to find Dahvie passed out next to Jayy. They must've been up fighting again last night. I look over and see some slut trying to get onto Dahvie. I walk over, grab her by the hair, and drag her away from my Dahvie.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are!?!?!?! That's MY boyfriend you stupid bitch!!!!" I yell at her. She slaps my hand off of her hair.

"Oh yeah, then why did he fuck me last night and not you?" she smirks at me. I punch her in the face and throw her onto the floor. I turn to go ask Dahvie what happened, but that bitch got back up and jumped on my back. I knew exactly what to do. I elbowed her in the stomach and made her fall on the floor once again. I climbed on top of her and started to beat the shit out of her. Dahvie woke up and dragged me off of her.

"Shhhh." he whispered into my ear. "Jasmyn, what the HELL did you tell her!?!?!" Dahvie demanded. I started crying and he held me. I just cried into his chest. He asked her this question again, this time yelling, and waking up Jayy. He fell on the floor, and groaned.

"What's going on?" Jayy asks, rubbing his head and sitting up. He looked at Jasmyn, then at me. He did this a couple of times. "Woah!" Jayy jumped up and ran to me. "Did you beat her up!?!?" he asks me. I slowly nod my head on Dahvie's chest, still crying. "Why?" he asks, rubbing my arms. I wipe away my tears and sniffle.

"Be-cause s-she t-told me h-her and D-Dahvie f-fuc-cked-d." I say, stuttering through a fresh patch of tears. Dahvie's grip on me tightens. The girl gets up and goes to leave but Dahvie lets go of me and grabs her.

"Why in the fucking HELL would you tell my girlfriend I fucked you!?!?!? You're just a stupid whore who WISHES I'd fuck her!!! There is no way I'd EVER fuck you!!!!!" Dahvie screams at her.

"She's stalking Dahvie." Jayy whispers in my ear. I nod my head. Dahvie throws Jasmyn out and locks the door. Then he walks back over to me. He grabs me and holds me tightly. I start to cry onto his chest again.

"Shh. It's okay baby. I would never cheat on you." he whispers into my hair. I smile and stop crying. I wipe the tears still on my cheeks off and look into his eyes.

"Really?" I ask him.

"Yes! Of course! I love you too much. Now, go fix your make-up and we're good to go." he says.

"Good to go? Where??" I ask.

"Ugh, they dropped a meet and greet on us." Dahvie says, looking pissed.

"Oh, okay." I say and go to our bathroom and fix my make-up. Then Dahvie comes in and lets me do his hair and make-up. I decided to put a tiger mark on his cheek, red eyeshadow to match his red shirt, eyeliner and mascara. I got bored and straightened his hair, then I put a tiger mark on my cheek to match him, seeing as how we're going out and all. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"You look beautiful." he tells me. I blush and smile.

"Thanks. And you look amazing. Thanks to me." I say and smile proudly. He playfully punches me in the arm.

"I could've done it myself!" he whined.

"I know." I say. "But you wanted me to do it, remember?" I teasingly knock on his head lightly with my fist. He grabs my hand and pulls it away from his head, but pulls me down and kisses me softly on the lips. I smile as he lets me go and I sit on his lap. He holds me tightly.