"And one more thing" I said still acting bold.

"Yes alpha" they all said together smiling.

"Get the hell out of my room so I can take a shower" I said. We all bursted into laughter and they left out of the room. I turned on the hot water and left it burn against my skin. I got in a corner of the shower and cradled myself crying once again. A side of me is gone because my mate isn't here anymore.

David's pov

I was relaxing on the nice cozy couch I told my beta to bring for me. Only 5 minutes till the meeting starts and I was excited.

*you arrogant sun of a bitch!* David yelled.

*maybe if you would have completed the mission by hmm taking Cloe's and Skylars soul, maybe this wouldn't be happening so in my opinion I owe you some gratitude* I said laughing. He yelled and yelled but I didnt listen unitl I heard my Beta come in.

"Master, the pack leaders are here" he said.

"thank you, oh and by any chance I never got your name" I said smiling.

"Its Kyle"

"well then Kyle, bring them in and.....I have a special mission for you" I said watching as he nodded and scurried to the door. 2 older looking men walked in sniffing the place and their eyes landed on me. 1 of them growled at me, I'm assuming that's Skylars father.

"what the hell are you doing here!" he yelled.

"where the hell is Patrick!" the other man yelled.

"woah, woah there men, lets not get all worked up. Now you must be Dean, Skylars father and you are-"

"that monstrosity is not my daughter!" Dean spat. The other man sniffed the air once again and growled.

"Where is my son?" he said, his eyes filled with anger.

"I put him in his place" I said smiling. The man walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me to a wall holding me up.

"now you tell me dammit, where the hell is he before I rip your goddamn throat out!" he spat. Within the moment, Dean felt something drip on his head and looked up. I grabbed the mans throat and squeezed it so that there was a snap. I held him in his place while Dean yelled.

"what the hell have you done!" he screamed. He walked towards me and pulled the man off of me only to fall on the ground. Dean looked at the man with wide eyes and then at me.

"Now you either want to sit down or end up like him" I said. He walked backwards to the chair and sat down.

"Now.....let's begin with the packs"

Skylars pov

When I opened the bathroom door I saw some clothes already set on the bed. I sniffed the air and smelled Jessie's scent. That weirdo would do something like this. There were some black skinny jeans, a blue tank top and some nice black combat boots. (All the accessories were provided as well). After I got on everything, I picked up some pink bag that was on the bed and took it to the bathroom. When I opened it, there was a toothbrush and mouthwash, along with some make-up. Thank you soooo much Jessie.

*

"Woahhhh someone looks fresh and hot" Jessie said out loud as I made my way downstairs. Drake and Cloe were holding hands and smiling at each other. They looked like such a loving couple, but that's all gonna go away because of David. I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes and Jessie seemed worried.