Chapter 3

Sorry I needed to update my other chapter cause it didn't really make sense I mean why would her mate push her into a tree. So please read the ending of my second chapter to know what really happened when she hit her head.

I woke up to warm arms surrounding my waist. My head was already healed which was a little shocking to me. I felt sparks shooting everywhere in my body. What the hell.....I was sleeping with my mate? This isn't good, Im not supposed to be here right now. Before I could even think about leaving I already knew one thing I had to do...........GO PEE. I looked around and saw that I was in a big room and that's when I saw it, the bathroom. I tried to wiggle out of David's grasp but he held on to me tighter, bringing me closer to him. I used all my strength to push back, finally I got one arm off me, now for the next, once I grabbed his other arm his eye flickered open, he lifted himself on top of me and was now hovering over me with his eyes now black while grinning.

"Where do you think your going, kitten?" He asked smoothly. Honestly, he was pretty dam sexy right now with those blue eyes and that 6 pack but I had to gain control of myself and get out of here, but I also needed to go pee.

"I need to use the restroom" I softly said. His eyes went from black back to blue and he sofly chuckled.

"You could have just told me kitten, then I would have let you go, by the way, I'm trusting you that you would not do anything stupid" David said moving off of me. I got up and opened the bathroom door. I was amazed by how beautifully perfect the bathroom was. Seriously, everything was all white. I closed the door and made sure to lock it. Once I finished my business I looked at the window and saw I had my chance to escape. I climbed on top of the bath tub and slipped the window open. I put my legs out and pushed myself forward to see how far down I was and my eyes widened seeing that I  was about 3 stories down from the ground. I started to Inhale in and out, I was literally scared of jumping off and now im panicking!!!

Deep breath

Deep breath

Deep breath

I pushed myself off and within 2 seconds I landed on the ground on my 2 feet. "What the hell" I said to myself. I jumped off a 3 story high window and landed on my 2 feet, how the heck is that possible? I thought I was gonna break something. I looked forward and saw the woods, now was my chance to get away from here. Before I could even pick up one foot, I heard a loud roar coming from the bathroom window. Oh shoot, I'm in trouble. I knew who it was and instantly took off running, I heard the sound of paws behind me but didn't want to stop. I ran and ran as fast as I could but yet somehow he had a better advantage of running in front of me. A large black wolf came in front of me and I stopped in fear. His wolf was huge, I could sense the power radiating off of him,his eyes were blue, how could this be my mate, he couldn't be that huge. He growled at me and I knew he was pissed. He shifted into his human form and ran behind the tree putting on shorts, once he came out, his eyes were immediately pitch black now.

"What the hell did you think you were doing and what were you thinking! How did you Manage to jump out without being hurt!" He yelled at me. I was actually pretty frightened that he was using his alpha tone on me but man did he look sexy without his shirt, his 6 pack was amazing. I looked back at him to see his eyes still black, he walked towards me and I took a step back.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked calming down. I nodded slowly in reply and backed up more. "Please don't be Skylar, I'm sorry that I yelled at you it's just that you almost gave me and my wolf a heart attack, I thought someone kidnapped you" he said.

'Well I think that's what you already did didn't you?' I muttered under my breath.

"Did what?" He said looking at me confused.

"Nothing" I hope he didn't hear me. Oh shoot he probably did.

"Stop lying to me skylar" he said smirking. Ugggg this is going to be so hard. "Well" he said.

"I muttered that's what you did because you just brought me here without my permission, so thats kidnapping me" I said while he laughed. Oh great now my mate is laughing at me.

"You honestly thought I kidnapped you? You fell and were bleeding on your head, you had to get help some how, so I brought you to my pack doctor to fix you up but you actually healed quickly so I just put you to sleep with me" he said. Wow not only did he kidnap me but slept with me.

"Fine, whatever I have to go" I walked past him but he stopped me by putting his arms around my waist pulling him back towards him.

"No please don't leave Skylar, I don't want you to go plus I don't want you near any un-mated wolves" he said giving me those puppy eyes. I needed to go get my stuff but I couldn't let him see my family, they would totally kill me and then him. Now what will I do, I'm already gonna get a good beat for not being at school and then a good beat for just showing up. I was knocked out of my thoughts when David looked at me worried.

"Skylar something is bothering you isn't it" he said I nodded and ran my hands in my hair. "What is it?" I didn't want to tell him or he would probably get mad. "Please tell me"

"Well you see I can't go home now because of my family"

"And how's that a problem; Skylar are they treating you right?" He said. I held my stomach and remembered all those times they all punched me, kicked me, threw me against the locker, and worse, cut me.

"They just dont really talk to me much that's all" I said hoping he doesn't want to know anything else.

"That's not all, Skylar stop and tell me what they do to you" he said this time his voice was getting a little bit more strict and demanding. I didn't say a word but just look at the ground.

"Well.." I felt like crying, telling him what they all did to me every day and showing him all those memories.

"Skylar tell me what they did to you!" He demanded using his alpha tone.

"Alright fine they beat me, kids at the school, my family, pack members, that's it, they punch me, kick me, throw me against the lockers, and..." I couldn't finish, I was crying, I'm actually crying in front of my mate. I felt him embrace me in a hug.

"What was the last part" he said letting go. I held my stomach harder. He put his hands on my arms and took them off my stomach, he lifted up my shirt reveling all my scars and bruises and he growled out loudly, oh boy this is not good. There was a silence for about 3 seconds before I broke it.

"David please say something" I said hoping he wasn't that angry. His wolf was at surface and I knew this was all my fault. He shifted into his wolf and ran, problem was....

He was running in my territory.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yolo, I hope you liked this chapter, and Im kind of sorry i updated a little late, I needed to finish writing a new ending for my second chapter, if you wanted to know why, please read at the beginning of the chapter. Please VOTE and COMMENT ANY IDEAS I could really use your help. Oh and sorry for any grammar errors.

Enjoy

And

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE.