Chapter Six

~ Marshall's POV ~

The dummies and I had really managed to work a little, well work would be exaggerated, we clowned in the booth until we decided to have a bit more fun in that forum.
"They all blocked us, we gotta change our name, make a new account or some shit." Royce stated while Porter nodded in agreement and I leaned back in my swivel chair.

I wonder what Lilly's doin'?

"The fuck?" I muttered out, surprised about my own thoughts.
"What's wrong, man? Broke a nail or some shit?" Royce asked with a chuckle and I shook my head, but didn't explain any further.

Why can't I stop thinkin' 'bout this chick??

Since Alaina had showed me the infos she had researched about Lilly, her pic had stayed on my mind as well as how she made me out to be. I gotta admit, she had been right about a lot of things and I liked that she wasn't only paying attention at the way I looked, but more at my music and me as a person.

Why do I wonder? - I'm fuckin' awesome........ DUMBFUCK!!!!

"Done!" Denaun snapped my attention back at him by clapping his hands once and I looked at the screen and laughed.
"Fuck outta here! We're grown ass men, we ain't a freakin' girl!"
"C'mon, can't be that hard...." Royce chimed in with a chuckle, placed his hands over his chest, sighed out and batted his eyelashes at me. "Oh my fuck, Em. You're so fuckin' cute..." he imitated a groupie and Denaun jumped in with the same weird behavior, "yessss, I wanna suck yo dick!" He stopped while I clamped my hands on my crotch and pushed myself away from him on my chair.
"You ain't suckin' shit here!" I almost yelled and Porter shook his head as if he was waking up from some kinda trance or so.
"Ewww, fuck no!!!" He yelled while Royce was already cracking up.

Great here we go again....

Shadiesdr- hey there!

"The fuck means dr?" I asked while I rolled back in front of the computer and Denaun laughed out.
"Dickrider!"

Emadyville- hey!

D4- Yo!

Shady's girl- hey! Finally another female :)

Lil'sWil- uhm.....excuse me?!?!

There she is....

Shady's girl- sorry Lil!

D4- please don't say you're only here because he's hot....

Shady's girl- so finally you admit he's hot?!?!

Emadyville- girl, stop!!!!

Shadiesdr- I gotta admit he's hot!

"Thanks man, fuckin' finally you admit it!" I stated with a chuckle while patting Denaun's back and he huffed out.
"Man why've I thought it'd be fun to be a girl?! Ya won't stop wit that shit, huh?"
"You can bet yo ass on it!" I laughed out and looked back at the computer.

D4- AAAAAHHHHHHH!

Lil'sWil- no offense sweetie, but can we stop talking about how hot he is?

Emadyville- thanks Lil!

"And here's the girl who defends yo ass again." Royce chuckled while I smirked to myself.

Shadiesdr- naaaahhh, he's so dreamy.....

"I gonna go throw up!" I stated and stood to my feet, while the others were already writing another reply. I left the studio on the quickest way and went into my office, closed the door behind me and plopped down on the couch while pulling my cellphone out of my sweatpants pocket. I logged into the forum and instantly went on that private message thing to text Lilly.