서로 믿고있어

Her eyes are staring at his eyes, the two silently communicating without words

Her eyes are staring at his eyes, the two silently communicating without words. The two broke their eye contact as someone shouted. Seul hee and Minhyun immdiately looked up.

"Guys, we need to go in 2 hours go use your tux." Donghyun sighed seeing the boys laying down all over the meeting room when the girls are already prepared.

Daniel groaned, "this is what you got after staying up all night? We have to do an investigation at a casino in a five star hotel? Its getting harder when we thought its just Lai Guan Lin's house!" He protested, but still walking to the closet as he chewed his gummy bears.

Everybody looked at Sungwoo in instant when they realised Daniel's unusual grumbles, and Sungwoo shrugged, "mood swing." He mumbled, following Daniel to get his own tux.

"How is it a casino though? Half of the kids are babies!" Dongho commented. Mingyun shrugged, "its the Lai family we're talking about."

Seul Hee shrugged as well, just waiting for the other as they started scrambling around. Jooah sat beside her, "you look even better in black." She chuckled, looking stunning herself too. Seul Hee was too nervous to laugh, so she flashed out her thin smile, "I can't believe the heirs family are having their meeting about me." Her voice is heard, low and soft as exhaust took over her mind.

"Yeah, crazy world. They even kidnapped your family as a hostage. To lure you in? Gosh. I'm proud that you can stand up bravely." Eunhye joined, sitting between the two older girls. Donghyun walked to the three, tugging Jooah's wrist, "I need your help. We need to put Seul Hee as the part of the invited guest. Sinichi Yueko." He said.

Jooah raised her eyebrow, "okay," she replied, following him. Eunhye rolled her eyes, "Why should Euiwoong and Woojin left and prepare with their family?" She protested. The girl was as annoyed as Woo na since their boys are snatched by their family for this event.

"Now, Seul hee! Nervous?" Eunhye asked. "Its a very big event."

Seul Hee chuckled soullessly, "I should be extra careful on this one right?" She said, "I wish my mom and my brother are both safe."

Eunhye nodded, "anyway.."

"How's Minhyun?" Her playful smile is seen. Seul Hee widened her eyes. "W-what?"

She chews her inner cheeks, "nothing is going on. We just.." She sighed at something they agreed on last night.

"I think we'll just protect each other like siblings. He promised to save me from any kind of sufferings, I promised to make him understand what happiness is." She said, despite how it comes out as a whisper.

"Oh, what sweet lines. Anyway, you can calm yourself down here while I go and see Woona." She waved her hand, walking away.

Seul Hee smiled to her, before looking around as her eyes meet Jisung's. The two haven't spoken yet since last night conversation since Jisung pulled an all nighter with Dong-Joo couple, and he's feeling more tired than the youngsters.

"Hey, Seul Hee." He tried to ease the girl's uneasiness. Jisung took her hands and pull her up from the sofa she was sitting on.

Seul Hee suddenly feels better, so she pulled Jisung for another warm hug. "Hugging you is kinda addictive." She mumbled as she rests her chin on his shoulder. "It calms me down." Jisung chuckled, "yes, yes. My arms are always open." He patted her back.

"Big day today so I think I'll give you something." Jisung said. They broke the tight bear hug, and Jisung took something out of his pants pocket.

A velvet small box caught her attention, she hummed in confusion, watching Jisung, who pulls a necklace.

"Its a mood necklace. Bright red means you're upset, bright blue means you're sad and bright yellow means you're happy." He explains. "My mom told me to give this to someone I would like to protect."

Jisung rested his hands on Seul Hee's shoulder after he helped her to put on the necklace, "Kim Seul Hee. Since mad people out there are trying to take an advantage of you as the special one, I'll be the one who'll stay behind your back."

"I lost my chance with you right? Hwang Minhyun is waiting for your answer. Look at me as your very own guardian angel." He patted her head.

Her lips couldn't move.

So Jisung knows that she couldn't answer Minhyun and that Minhyun has to accept that the question must remain unanswered?

[ to be
continued ]

okay so guys, i'm here to tell you that her descendant is going to end really really soon. its a short series tbh, and its a simple storyline! but i have another work, its a not so new but kinda new XD kang daniel's ff, "countryside story"
check it out if you're interested!

anyway when this book ended, i'm going to publish a new ff. this time its jbj yEAY and my bias will be the main character. can you guess who._.