!Male Scorpio x !Female Pisces

Thanks for another new requested zodiac to add to the lemons. I hope you enjoy this. So sit back, relax and let another lemon bites the dust.

(Best friend's twin sister)

(Scorpio's POV)

Damnit, why does Gemini have to have a sister? I sigh to myself looking over at Pisces who is talking to a lot of guys from collage. She always has to go everywhere with us and every time she gets all the attenion.

"You like my sister," Gemini says sitting down next to me. "If I were you I would've asked her out a long while ago."

"Except I don't like her," I growl annoyed. "It just annoys me the fact that she always has to come with us and that she always has to get all the attention every time."

"Buddy we call that jealousy," Gemini says grin then looks at his sister. "And she always comes with because if she doesn't come one day you ask me if she is okay or where is she."

"No I- well it was just that one time," I say shrugging remembering that day. "I actually genuinly thought that she would be there that day."

"And why is that?" Gemini asks waving back to his sister when she waves at him.

"Because she really wanted to watch that movie," I mumble with a slight blush when she walks over to us. "Did she really have to wear that yellow bikini?"

"I'm only her brother," he shrugs handing me a (f/d). "I'm not her keeper or the guy that tells her what to do."

"I know that," I say suddenly standing up when she reaches us. "Uhm hi Pisces."

"Heya to Scorp," she giggles playfully slapping my shoulder. "I need you to go down the Slide of Doom for me."

"What did you talk yourself into now?" I ask forcing myself not to look over my shoulder to look at those idiots that she was hanging with earlier. "Piscses?"

"Well I kind off told them you are my boyfriend and would love to go down that slide with me," she mumbles quickly blushing a bit as she looks at me. "They said I am lying."

"Kiss me then," I say looking over her shoulder glaring at the guys. "Since we are dating because nearly all couples kiss."

"All couples do kiss," she says pulling my head down for a long and hard kiss.

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer when my breath hitches in my throat. She licks my bottom lip and I nibble hers. While we kiss I show my middle fingers to them.

"Can you two get a room?" Gemini shouts shocked next to us. "I mean she is my sister for fucks sake!"

I pull back panting looking down at her then at my best friend. I smile at them both wrapping her arms around my waist walking to the long line for the Slide of Doom.

"Then you should probably not ride this thing with us," I laugh trying to hide my slight erection because of the kiss. "It is a big boy slide defianatly not for little boys that does not like PDA."

"No, you two go ahead and ride that blasted slide," Gemini says laughing shaking his head at me. "You two love birds have fun on that slide."

"Ha chicken!" Pisces and I call at the same time then laughs as we look at each other.

"You look so good in your yellow bikini," I say pecking her perfect little nose before I start to pull her towards the slide. "You always do."

"Thank you," she says blushing when we stand in line. "You know I actually really like you."

"You do?" I ask slightly blushing pulling her closer.

"Yes I do," she whispers blushing a bit redder wrapping her arms around my neck. "There is something else I want to though."

"What is that Pisces?" I ask pecking her soft pink lips.

"How would you feel inside of me," she answers blushing as she whispers it in my ear. "Sorry if it seems weird."

"It's not weird at all," I say looking towards the bathrooms then if her brother is watching. "I wanted it for a while now to."

(Pisces POV)

"I wanted it for a while now to," he says pulling me towards the bathroom. "It takes all my energy not to kill every guy that gives you attention."

"Scorpio are you sure?" I ask when he pulls me into a bathroom stall locking the door behind us. "Gemini would kill you if he finds out."

"I know but what he doesn't know won't kill him," he says before his lips attack mine hungrily.

I moan wrapping my arms around his neck again giving into temptation. His hands travels all over my body before one cups my boob and the other my butt. I try to arch into both when my hands travel to the hem of his swimming trunks pulling them off.

"Bad girl," he groans out against my ear snapping my bikini top off with a flick of his wrist.

"Bad boy," I moan when he takes off my bikini bottom. "More."

His answer was pulling a condom from his wallet when he bent down. He puts it on staring me in the eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders biting my lip as I jump wrapping my legs around his hips.

He groans attacking my lips again as if it is the last thing he is allowed to get before he is excuted. I kiss back lifting myself from him a bit before he slams into me.

"Scorpio!" I moan loudly when he starts moving not giving me time to adjust to him.

"Pisces!" he moans letting me lean against the wall putting his hands on either side of my face.

"Ngh!" I moan using my legs urging him to go faster. "Please move faster."

"As you wish baby," he grunts moving his hips faster and lets his one hand cup a boob.

"Scorpio!" I scream in surprise when his lips attacks that nipple.

He chuckles sucking harder and moving faster. I throw my head back in pleasure digging my nails into his shoulders moaning aloud.

His lips leaves my nipple before attacking my lips again hungrily. I pull away looking him in the eye tightning my legs around him. He moans my name moving faster.

"SCORPIO!" I scream as I climax feeling my body going numb around him.

"PISCES!" he screams when he cums.

He looks me in the eye panting before his lips attack my again but gently this time. I sigh wrapping my arms around him again when he drops my legs to the floor keeping me upright.

"Scorpio I'm going to kill you!" Gemini shouts causing Scorpio to freeze when he throws the used condom away. "She is my sister you fucker!"

"Shit," we say in union grinning at each other. "At least we both will die happy won't we?"

(Behind the scene)

"Well that is hot," Pisces says blushing turning around to run out slamming into Aries. "Sorry."

"Now next up is a Aqua x Gem," Capsy laughs when Aries opens the door to let Pisces run out. "Then a Sag x Libra."