My World...

HELLOOOOOO!!!! MAH DEAR READERS!!! IMMA MADE A ONE-SHOT THAT WASN'T REQUESTED AND!!! AND! AND! IT'S MY FLIPPIN' IDEA!!! *proud smile*

Tenma: Oh shut up... *growls*

Me: Stupid Tenma... Ruining my moment...
Rokuro: He definitely won't change, I guess... *shrugs*

Benio: Rokuro... Don't be so rude... *elbows his stomach*

Rokuro: Itai! Itai! Itai! *clutches his stomach in pain*

Mayura: Rokuro-kun, are you okay?!

Shimon: ...

Me: Someone's jealous~ *smirking playfully*

Shimon:... Who?

Me: You of course... *sweatdrops*

Shimon: I. Am. Not. *blushes and looks away*

Me: *smirk* On to the story~~~

AU! Soulmate!
Shimon x Reader

Shimon: What the... O.O

Me: IN YO' FACE SUZAKU!!!

Third Person's POV

Here in the world, we have what we call as "Soulmates". They are two people destined to be together forever whatever happens...

So, everyone born has a quest carried on their shoulders (not literally dude... -_-). That is, to find their soulmate. The only sign that a person is your soulmate is when the two of you have the same tattoo on your body.

Well, as for (y/n) (l/n), our beloved heroine [slapped], was sitting peacefully on her window sill. She was humming a beautiful melody while having her eyes closed, hiding those beautiful (e/c) of hers.

She was a beauty indeed as she had her silky (h/l) (h/c) hair. Her starry (e/c) eyes which seemed like an endless galaxy when you look through it. Her smooth (s/c) skin. And lastly, her perfectly-shaped body which had all the curves every girl wanted.

Lots of boys have fallen in love with her but of course, she stayed true to her unknown soulmate. She slowly opened her eyes and jumped off of her window sill. She was really rich as she was the last of the (l/n) family, known for its riches and power. They were one of the most famous family in the main island as they were powerful exorcists but (y/n) never became a Heavenly Commander.

A soft sigh escpaed her pink lips as she went to the garden and sat by the pond. If you are all wondering what her tattoo is, it's a red rose with black vines adorning it. It had lively green leaves framing the rose. Lastly, it was behind the palm of her right hand. But one thing she wants is that she wants to discover who her soulmate was. Not her soulmate discovering her.

Finally, having a determined look on her face, she stood up and started her journey again. She was gonna find her soulmate no matter what. Even if it costs her life.

(So you, reader-chan is a really strong exorcist but then u were never a Heavenly Commander as ur power is... (NO SPOILERS!!!) MUAHAHAHA!!! )

Shimon's POV

I grunted as I finished off another strong kegare. I sheathed my sword and walked away from the scene.

~To the Real World~

I sighed as I splashed myself some more water. Yes, I am taking a bath right now. It was really hot outside so I'm trying to cool myself down.

I was drying myself when I saw my tattoo. I sighed again. I haven't seen my soulmate yet. I wonder what she looks like. Would she be like, modest or just like a badass (#gab-chanisslapped) girl? Would she be emotionless or cheerful?