Mine...

Haloo!!! I am still very happy about the 100+ reads! ≧ω≦

So...

This was requested by...
*drumroll*

asuramarufan

Enjoy~

On to the story!
(I can't thank u enough guys!)

*grinning widely*

Everybody: Weird...

*glares daggers at them*

Everybody: Nothing!

Warning: ⚠This has blood content!
Shimon x Yandere! Reader

Your POV

I cackled as I heard her shouting echoing through the room. I drew another line in her skin and blood flowed out from it.

"y/n-san! Please! Stop it!", she cried. I laughed insanely. I looked at her. She was strapped mercilessly in a wooden chair.

"Huh? You think I'll stop? *smirk* No way in hell! He's mine but you touched him with your filfthy hands!", I said insanely. She looked at me horrified. I smirked devilishly.

"That pathetic look on your face just makes me laugh!", I said and laughed insanely again.

"Y/N-SAN PLEASE!", she shouted again. Her tears were streaming down her face. That poor face of hers.

"Hmmm... Lemme think...", I said while pretending to think while as I put my index finger over my chin and looked at the bloody ceiling. I then smirked and looked down at her body covered in wounds that I made from my small knife. Blood was pouring out of them.

"How about... No...", I said then smirked. She was looking at me with wide eyes. My smirk widened when I thought of an idea.

"Hey~ How about I take out those beautiful blue eyes of yours?", I saod then smiled insanely. She looked at me shocked and tears started to pour out of her eyes.

"N-No... Please NO!", she cried and kept saying 'no' and 'stop it'. I rummaged through my cabinet with an insane smile on my face. Then, pulled out a small silver knife. It had a unique design to it and its handle had a ruby encrusted to it.

"Ne, ne... How about this, little prey?", I said while keeping my insane smile. She was looking at the knife with wide eyes as it was sharp and shook her head quickly as a 'no'.

"Please! Stop it! y/n-san! Please!", she cried again. I ignored her. Tears were streaming down her face as I walked slowly towards her, still keeping my insane face.

"Shh... Don't worry. It won't hurt", I said gently while putting my index finger over her lips. I then leaned down to her ear.
"At least for me~"

She gasped and I stuck my silver knife in her right eye. She screamed in pain. Blood was pouring down her eye to her chin and my hand.

"y/n-san!!! Please! Stop!", she pleaded.
I laughed insanely then twisted the knife which caused more blood to spill out and more screams pf pain from her. I laughed louder. She was crying in her left eye. I pulled out the knife and her eye was also tale with it.

"M-My eye...", she whispered out of shock and I laughed. I looked at the bloody silver knife with her eye and smirked.

"You know what's more fun?", I said while smirking evilly. She looked up to me with her 'only' eye, which is her left eye. Blood was still pouring out her right eye hole (I dunno what to call it. Sorry)

"W-WHAT'S FUN WHEN YOU'RE JUST TORTURING ME, Y/N-SAN?!", she yelled angrily. I frowned and grabbed her chin roughly with my index finger and thumb. I stared deeply into her left eye.

"Don't you dare talk like that to me...", I said then slapped her so hard that her right cheek bled. She was shaking uncontrollably.

"Now, where were we? Ah... I was supposed to take your left eye too...", I said then laughed loudly. She was shaking her head uncontrollably which meant 'no'. I scoffed and grabbed her head with my free hand and thrusted the other in her left eye which was holding the knife. She screamed in pain loudly. My reaction? Laughing insanely.

I twisted the knife and she hissed loudly in pain. Then I pulled it out which her left eye was taken obviously. She screamed loudly in pain. I grinned evilly.

"Ne, ne Mayu-chan? Why don't we end your suffering now?", I said insanely. She couldn't see me anymore. She was just whimpering. Whimpering in pain.

I got a katana from my bag and thrusted deep into her chest which ended her miserable life immediately.
I smirked. Now I have him for myself.

~At school~

"Ne, Shimon-kun, do you wanna hang out in my house?", I asked him. He looked at me and shook his head 'no'.

I frowned. But an idea came to my mind.

"Then, I have no choice then...", I said darkly. He looked at me like I was crazy. That's when I punched him hard, so hard on his stomach and he lost conciousness. I smirked triumphantly.

~Timeskip brought to you by a yandere CP~

Shimon's POV

I woke up to the smell of blood in my nose. I opened my eyes slowly and saw someone covered in blood, sitting on a chair. I squinted my eyes to see better. When my vision got clearer, I saw it was Otomi.

Her green-tipped blonde hair was covered in blood. Her body, her whole body was covered in blood.

"Like what you see?", someone asked. I turned my head towards the direction of the voice and saw y/n...

"y/n, why are you doing this?!", I yelled at her. She just laughed.

"I love you, Shimon-kun. I know you love me too but you're to shy to say it", she said insanely. I don't love her!

"I don't love you!", I protested. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yes you do. That's why I killed her because she was in the way of our love!", she shouted. She put her hand in Otomi's chin and tilted her head to my direction.

What I saw made me puke. Otomi had lots of wounds in her face and everywhere. But what's worse was, she had no eyes anymore. She then let go of her.

"Now, no one will come between us, my love", she said and laughed again.

Okay, I'm sorry if this took so long. I was really a little disturbed about what I just wrote and I had other stories.

And, I just want to tell you, my dear readers, that soon, updates will become slower because classes in my school will start soon.

So, soon, this book will have slow updates! Please bear with me especially my school is hardcore!
And, I can't write in the school because its against the rules!

Again, please bear with me soon!

Babush, mah dear readers! Mwah!
Love ya all!
😍