The Thompson's

Chloe’s POV

Our family has 25 people, yeah you heard me right. Twenty. Five. People. It’s a lot to handle sometimes. But to be honest, it’s extremely fun. We live in Devon, England, in a fairly large house. Just kidding. It’s gigantic. There’s three floors plus a basement and a big attic. Dad had it built a while ago, before we moved here from Melbourne, Australia, where we grew up. We moved here when I was 5. As I name my family members, see if you can find a pattern, also just try and keep up.

My parents names are Cody and Jamie Thompson. Dad is the CEO of Google, and Mum is the CEO of Nike. I honestly feel sorry for them. Twenty three kids. Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention.

Twins and triplets run in our family.

*Takes Deep Deep DEEP breath*

First, there’s Cassidy and Molly. They’re twins. They graduated from Michigan University four years ago. Cassidy is now living in London with her husband, Jason. Molly has an on-and-off boyfriend called Markus. They’re both 28.

Then, there’s Katie and Ari. Twins again. They just finished college, like 2 months ago. Katie graduated from Stanford, and Ari graduated from Pepperdine. Katie is still a single pringle, but she still resides in California, while Ari came back home to help. Ari has a boyfriend called Noah, who I think is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. They are 24.

Jeffrey currently studies at Harvard University. I know right. Harvard. He’s SUPER DUPER smart, and Mum and Dad are beyond proud of him. He wants to be a lawyer. Even though he’s mostly caught up in the studying he does nowadays, he’s still an amazing brother. He thinks girlfriends take up time. I kind of find myself hoping he does end up getting married some day. He is 20.

And then there’s Chrissy, who just began going to school at Juilliard in NYC. She’s been the real teenager amongst us, kind of hormonal. But I still love her, as do my siblings. She’s had a very , what’s the word, outgoing personality. Also, let’s just stay, she has had way too many boyfriends, I’ve lost count at this point. Let’s just hope she settles down some day. Chrissy’s 18.

And next along comes Louie. Oh, dear Louie. Whatever shall we do with you. He’s crazy, absolutely crazy. We all love him, though. One day he wants to go to the University of Florida. He sings in this band with four of his friends called Fast Moving Molecules, pretty cheesy, right? He also LOVES football, and is sooo good at it. He’s kind of crazy and the joke-maker in our family, but that’s why (shhh, don’t tell anyone) he’s my favorite brother. He has a girlfriend called Eleanor. He is 16.

Then there’s Sophie, Johnny and Lindsey. Our family’s perfect triplets. Sophie is a HUGE girly girl, and is pretty snotty. She dances professionally (or as she says), and has a boyfriend called Sebastian, who, to be honest, I don’t really like. She always has make-up on and has the newest “fashions”. Johnny is so pretty, and she’s one of my fave sisters. She models and does level 10 gymnastics. She is super sweet and never falters to put others in a good mood. Did I mention, does television shows? Lindsey is a tomboy, and her best friends are named Leo and Jack.  She always wears athletic clothing, and loves, loves, loves sports. She is actually so gorgeous, though she doesn’t show it. They are 15

Then there is Rosalie and the one and only ME! Yeah I know, twins again. We’re both athletic and love taking care of all our younger siblings. We love to read, play sports, and bake together. I am a dancer and Rosalie dances, and does cross country and track. We have a pretty awesome relationship, and we are best-friends. We are 12, turning 13 next month. Now, enough about us, you will hear loads more about Rose and I later.

Harry. Curly-haired, cute-faced adorable 10-year-old Harry. He is quite honestly the sweetest little kid ever. He has not, nor probably never will hurt a fly. He loves to have fun and play with us.  He loves our cats, and they love him too.  I know he will go far some day.

Ok, now comes Lucy and Maddie. Yet another pair of twins. SO MANY FREAKING TWINS. But, twins are pretty swagalicious, so it’s OK. They. Are. Mental. Like, crazy. Honestly, how none of us have torn them apart yet is a mystery to me. Louie loves them to death, probably because they are so similar. Since Lucy and Maddie have way too much energy, they do cross country, football, and track. They also love boobie traps and practical jokes. Oh lord Jesus Christ, save our souls. Lucy and Maddie will be the death of us. They are 9.

Now comes my favorite twin siblings (yes, another set of twins): Timmy and Kennedy. Timmy has been a ladies man his whole life, and his two best friends are Jade and Cali.  I swear he will be like 5 wives when he is older.  Then there is Kennedy, she is like the girl version of Harry, minus the curly hair. She and Harry get along perfectly. They are 7.

Ok. Last second to last set of twins. Charlie and Nikki are rambunctious and almost as crazy as Maddie and Lucy, but not quite on their level, yet. They love to talk and talk, and talk, and talk… and talk. They always make up their own fantasy worlds and have the weirdest imaginary friends. Sometimes, I fear that they will never get real friends, even though they absolutely ADORE each other. They’re 5.

Then comes Benny. He’s 3. He’s so cute, buuuuuuut, he’s a little bit weird. He sits in front of the Playstation or TV. He doesn’t know how to work it, but just sits there watching the home screen of the Playstation, or whatever channel is one. Once I saw him fascinating over ‘16 and Pregnant’. He pokes the dog, poor Bailey. He fiddles with the buttons on Mum and Dad’s tempurpedic bed. He opens the oven constantly, just opening and closing it. He also finds sitting in drawers an amazing pastime. Lastly, he likes to lick random things. Once he found a lollipop on the ground outside and ate it. He got rather sick the next day. I fear he has… problems.

After Benny comes Mackenzie. She’s so beautiful already, at the age of 1 ½, with the prettiest green eyes and the softest brown hair. We think she’s gonna model like Johnny does. She is literally the perfect baby. Never cries, screams, whines, or anything. She’s perfectly happy with playing with anything that you hand her. She’s gonna be a great kid when she’s grown.

Finally, last but not least, the last set of twins and last kids (hopefully). Izzy and Joey, at 2 months. Their personalities haven’t really shown yet, but Izzy seems really shy, with the prettiest sea blue eyes and dark hair starting to sprout. Joey, he seems… happy. Like gurgling and laughing at himself every single solitary second of the day. He has such mesmerizing grey eyes that are the color of the clouds. I hope they don’t change.

Phew. Did it. Well, this is my family. And this is our story.

------

AN: Soooo, sound appealing? Really, there isn't going to be much of a dramatic plot line to this story, it's more of a random life's story. Most of the POV's will be in Rosalie and Chloe's, but there will be the occasional mix-up.

The girl on the right is Olivia Holt, portraying Chrissy Thompson, who has not yet shown up in the story! Ah well. She'll pop up somewhere!

The describing of the characters took a LONG time!

Would you like having 22 siblings? Or 23 kids?

MORE IMPORTANTLY: DID YOU NOTICE A PATTERN IN THE NAMES OF THE KIDS?! COOL RIGHT?!

Trivia:

What does a barometer measure?

Each of the chapters will be a different day, so in the end there will hopefully be about 365-ish chapters. It's a big goal but ya know. What can we say. We're pretty excited about this story!

We hope you will enjoy reading this story, and please keep reading? We would love you forever!

Thanks!

~the_bookshelf (Greta and Ari)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

© the_bookshelf 2014