A low chuckle emerged from him before he picked me up instantly slamming me into the wall. It didn't hurt, as he didn't do it too roughly, but it did make me question my safety.

"Why" he asked

"Why what?" I asked back

"Derek" he said with disgust as if it was poison in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes, out of all the feelings this creature could know, jealousy isn't his best suit. His hand gripped my chin as he growled in disapproval.

"Don't mock me, sweets" he taunted holding my chin tightly.

"You're mine" he growled before softly letting me go and setting me on the floor.

"Always" I said trying to reach for him. I wanted to feel him, touch him.

"Nu uh" he said waving his finger at me as he smiled.

"Not today, you've been bad" he said as he prepared to make his exit.

"Shouldn't that mean you should punish me" I said seductively as a last effort in getting him to give me what I wanted. Ever since that night I craved his touch more than anything, it was almost unhealthy.

He turned around with an amused look on his face.

"Oh my kitten" he said as he walked towards me. He picked me up once again making me instantly wrap my legs around him. His lips met mine and I felt electricity shoot through out my body. My hands reached for his hair but were stopped halfway by his own. Confused, I opened my eyes breaking the kiss.

"This is your punishment" he said as he disengaged himself from me causing me to fall onto the floor and watch him leave the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ding* my phone rang as I groaned reaching for it. I was mid way in a chick flick movie and felt rudely interrupted by the notification. I paused the movie and looked at my phone only to see I had gotten a text from an unknown number.

I opened it to reveal a text from Derek.

"I know it's late, but just wanted to say hey" it read.

I bit my lip in hesitance as I decided to leave it on read.

*ding* my phone chimed again.

"Jeez dude" I said to myself as I opened the new message.

"I know it's late, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite?" I read mentally. I checked the time and noticed it was only 9:05 pm. I shrugged and accepted the offer. It wouldn't hurt and I was starving.

I made my way into the diner and the smell of food instantly hit my nose causing my stomach to growl. I looked around the room until I spotted Derek sitting at the far end corner next to a huge window. I made my way to him as I smiled gently.

"Thank god for 24 hour diners right?" He joked as I took a seat.

"Yeah" I laughed back immediately glancing over the menu.

"Their strawberry waffles are the best" he said trying to break the awkward silence. I looked up from my
menu eyeing him carefully. He was handsome, very handsome but not what I wanted.

"I guess that's what I'll get" I said smiling as I put the menu down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I never went there again" he finished his sentence as we both laughed at his ridiculous story. It had been about 2-3 hours and it was reaching 12am now and we were still comfortably sitting at the diner. Rain had started to pour only making us convince ourselves we were safer inside where we were anyways.

"You're crazy" I said as played with my straw looking down at my drink.

"Bet you like crazy" he joked causing me to look up at him.

"Maybe" I joked back as an image of Penny flashed in my mind. My heart fluttered at the mere thought of him. I found myself daydreaming once again.

"So?" Derek said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What? Sorry" I said embarrassingly as I placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I asked if it was okay for me to walk you home, it's late and it's raining, just wanna make sure you get home safe" he said as he explored my face for a response.

"Um oh yeah sure.." I said worried penny would see this and haunt me for it later, but something told me he already knew.

We headed out the diner huddling into our coats as the rain continued to pour. Derek opened up his umbrella immediately shielding us from the rain.

"I had a feeling" he smiled as I looked at him in surprise. The walk home from the diner was a short walk for me and I was thankful for that, just in case Penny decided to show up and snatch us both as revenge.

"You didn't do anything wrong" I kept telling myself mentally as I completely ignored everything Derek was saying. I would respond with a couple "mhms" here and there in order to convince Derek I wasn't completely ignoring him, but I was.

Before I knew it, we were standing in front of my door. I turned to Derek to say goodbye and was shocked when I felt his lips on mine. I backed up immediately looking at him with a disgusted face.

"What the fuck" I said before he started to ramble on.

"I'm so sorry, I just thought that we had such a great time that it meant something but I guess I was wrong I'm sorry I'm so sorry" he said in a panicked tone.

"It's fine, goodnight" I sighed before heading inside my home closing the door quickly after me. I slid down the door as I held my head.

"Boys" I sighed in annoyance as I made my way to my bedroom. Changing into pjs, I plopped onto my bed feeling myself about to knock out. I felt uneasy, as if someone was watching me and I had an idea who. Before I could think any further a voice broke the silence.

"I said you were mine" he said in a dark growling voice causing goosebumps to raise in every part of my body.

I felt the bed dip heavily as his body crawled over me. I opened my eyes to be immediately met with his golden ones.

"Hey" I said breathlessly as I struggled for air.

"Don't play games with me little girl" he said looking right through my playful mood. His eyes traveled down my body. I was in a pair of small soft shorts and a tight see through tank top.

"Quite the outfit for a rainy night" he laughed as his eyes looked outside my window into the pouring rain.

"I don't know, I've been pretty hot lately" I said as I shifted a bit under his weight giving him my most flirty eyes, something he wasn't amused by.

His hand traced my body, raising goosebumps once again along the way. I felt heat radiating off of me and I know he felt it too.

"You've been misbehaving" he said not making eye contact as his eyes were fixated on the curves of my body.

"Why is that doll?" He said as his eyes finally met mine making me melt.

"I'm sorry" I said softly as he continued to play with my shorts and the way they curved my bottom and thighs.

"You will be" he said before he crashed his lips onto mine. I quickly reached for his suit trying to tear it off but didn't get very far as he stopped my hands halfway.

"Not yet" he said before slamming his lips back onto mine.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He said smiling at me. I could see the lust in his eyes something he probably wasn't aware of.

"Eat me" I said softly as I slowly began to undress myself, making the moonlight hit every curve of my body, illuminating them. He was intrigued by the frame of the female body, it was obvious. He studied every inch of me as if he were looking for a flaw.

"So perfect" he said before he closed the gap between our lips, sending us spiraling into the most passionate kiss we've ever had.