The Real Slim Shady

Guess who's back? Back again.

So here's the deal. I know you lovely little pervs can't wait to get your hands on these naughty chapters that are full of all the kinky shit that you won't let yourself want. The kind of fantasies that pop into your head as you reach your climax and have no choice but to ride the wave.

Yeah, I went there.

Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait. That's right, for the next three months you have to grapple with the concept that there will be no new TTM update.

Until December 13th that is.

Let's be real here, you're probably frustrated as hell and I'm on a little bit of a power trip. It happens.

So this is what I'm going to do. If this author's note gets over one hundred votes by November 13th I will post the very first chapter but wait, there's more.

If it gets more than two hundred votes by December 13th I will publish one chapter every night for twelve days. It's okay to scream.

So spread the word, create multiple accounts, do what you have to do to earn this once in a lifetime offer because trust me, this story is going to bring you to your knees.

Don't forget to add this to your library and follow me!

See you soon babes, XOXO