"Ready? Follow my lead."

Good little girl,
Always picking a fight with me.
You know that I'm bad,
But you're spending the night with me.

What... do you want... from my world?
You're a good little girl.

Alice, Boris and Danny sang in the background as you played your guitar in the air, then Boris shifted his body to a more feminine figure and Alice taking the lead as you danced with Boris.

Bad little boy.
That's what you're acting like.
I really don't buy
That you're that kind of guy.

And... if you are...
Why do you want to hang out with me?

Alice looked over to you as you were about to bite Boris quickly her and your furry friend pulled you two away, then you floated into the air.

Don't you know I'm a villain?
Every night, I'm out killing
Sending everyone running like children?

Your friends watched you from below as the crowd cheered.

I know why you're mad at me.
I got demon eyes... and they're looking right through your anatomy,
Into your deepest fears.
Baby, I'm not from here,
I'm from the Nightosphere. To me, you're clear... transparent.
You've got a thing for me, girl. It's apparent.

Landing on the edge of the stage as the crowd shouted then looking over to your friends Alice was happy, Danny looked disappointed but Boris was having the time of his life as he sang about food and shaking something. Standing at the back as the other two went by your sides.

"Dude what the hell were you doing?"

He whispered to you.

"What?"

"Hey."

Taking your attention away from your friends to Alice.

"You're not so bad, you know."

"No so dad? I'm a (son/daughter) of a demon and the vampire (king/queen). But you on the other hand."

"I'm not trying to be bad I'm hanging out with you, because you're my friend."

"What like Bendy?"

Pulling out the puffy pastry and blowing the powder of the top into Alice's face as she swatting the powder, then fell over when she tried to push you. She pulled your but you floated into the air with fake worry then she elbowed you into the stomach, kicking her off sending her across the stage - Danny to help Alice up as Boris stood between you and her but you pushed him into the bushes.

"Out of my way, doggy."

"Hey!"

"Oh, come on that was funny."

She ran into the bushes than glancing over to Danny as he shook his head at you then following Alice where Boris laid next to a tree, going after them as they walked from the party as you tried to get their attention.

"Hey, come on lighten up."

"Listen I don't care if you're being a jerk to me, but nobody messes with Boris."

"That's low even for you, (Y/N)."

Grinning as you glanced at Boris in her arms.

"Oh what if I just take him right now?"

Flying away from Alice after you with Danny on her tail as you dashed towards the grave raising the dead as they grabbed broken weapons nearby, Alice fought off as many as she could.

Did you think I was lying?
I said I'm evil without even trying
Already dead so I'm not scared of dying
Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting
You think you've got me pegged, you must be kidding
I raise the dead up and they do my bidding
Girl, I'm a thousand years old, I'm a riddle
Bad little boy, yes, I'm bad, but not little

Laughing as Boris extended to escape your grasp but you transformed into a bat as you fought against him, then falling over onto a spear. Alice and Danny ran towards you as Boris shielded you from the sun rising.

"Haha, I think this it for... so why don't you admit it, you're in love with me."

Alice looked away as she teared up.

"I get that you flirt with me, but you're doing this now? What are you doing with my head? I've had a crush on you since day one, but moments ago you were being a huge jerk. For once can't you take anything serious in your life because right now you have a freaking spear in your heart, but now how about you actually drop dead!"

"Woah woah, take it easy!"

Opening your shirt as the puffy pastry fell onto the ground Alice laughed then punched you in the shoulder, laughing with her but she punched you again harder.

"Ow, hey!"

She put her fist up as she beating you as Boris and Danny watched the whole scene, then she kissed your cheek afterwards then left with Boris as Danny carried you to your cave as you weakly said.

"I knew it."

You were dropped onto your back as your furry friend walked away.