"Stay away before I end up killing you" he said in a more softer toned voice.

"Why didn't you already?" I asked as I tried to hold back tears that were already shamelessly falling down my face, causing my cheek to sting from where his hand had landed. He stared at me with a blank expression on his face.

"No" he said as he walked into the now dark woods, disappearing instantly. I stood there. Scared, confused and cold. I held my bruised cheek as the tears continued to fall.

"Why me" I asked myself before I finally gave in into a full sob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes snapped open at the sudden noise. I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes as I tried adjusting them to my now dark room. I instantly looked at my clock reading 2:25 am.

"What the hell" I murmured as I looked around for the source of the noise, something I had been doing a lot lately. That night I headed home and cried myself to sleep. I felt like my life was losing control and I couldn't bare with the thought of never gaining  control ever again, and on top of that, I had just gotten bitch slapped by a crazy clown that my heart ached for. I was probably insane but I didn't care anymore. Another movement snapped me out of my thoughts and my gaze landed directly on the darkest corner in my room. The same corner I had first seen Penny. I squinted my now adjusted eyes trying to find out what was causing the noise without having to get out of bed.

"I woke you" the voice whispered through my quiet room.

"Penny?" I asked half asleep trying to make sure I wasn't still asleep and dreaming. When the voice didn't answer me I began to once again question my sanity, but before I could call myself crazy yet again, the voice spoke up.

"Yes" he said before stepping into the spot where the moonlight hit, allowing me to see him perfectly. My heart raced as my eyes looked around the room for any weapon I could use against him in case tonight was the night he decided to end me once and for all.

"You're afraid" he said as he inched closer, towering over me like always. I inspected him trying to find any trace of blood or evidence of an attack. When I didn't find any, my heart relaxed a bit.

"Stay away from me" I said trying to front bravery I knew I didn't have. He looked pained for a second at my choice of words but quickly erased the expression before I could comprehend it completely. He slowly climbed onto my bed inching himself closer to me. I backed up immediately shielding my face as his gloved hand made its way to my cheek. He softly stroked the bruised skin causing me to wince in pain. He then straddled me, as he continued to stroke me cheek.

"So delicate" he muttered lowly as if he was speaking to himself, but maybe he was.

"That I must admit, was out of hand" he said regarding my bruised cheek as he laughed shamelessly at his pun. His face suddenly went serious again, studying my complexion.

My eyes stayed cemented on his, noticing how amber they looked, yet his body language didn't scream hunger. My body shifted under his, reminding him that he was once again on top of me. His eyes locked onto mine before he spoke once again.

"You're wondering why I'm here instead of hunting down children, or ripping your guts out" he sighed in amusement.

"I know what love is" he said as he got up off of me and sat at the edge of my bed. I lifted myself on my elbows as I stared at him with curiosity.

"I've seen it before" he said looking more shocked than I was at his words.

"She was beautiful, so beautiful and he loved her" he said

"But she left him, wanted a different life" he said looking down once again.

"I stopped " he said.

"I stopped with the children and ate the bad people, or what you humans consider bad" he added immediately answering the question I was about to ask.

"I stopped so that I could feel what they felt for each other because the taste was so intoxicating and I needed more" he said

"But one day she was just gone and I felt and tasted his sadness, I felt" he said before I cut him off

"Angry?" I asked as he looked up at me once again.

"You felt his hurt and angriness" I said more like a statement this time.

"That's what you feel when the people you love leave you" I said trying to explain to him what feelings were but at this point of his existence, I assumed he knew them very well.

"I shouldn't feel like this" he said as he grew frustrated with himself.

"That's not my nature" he said getting up, he seemed upset. After a minute of silence, I was surprised to see him sit back down with a loud thud onto my bed instead of disappearing like he always did, leaving me with a cliffhanger. He looked so intriguing under the moonlight. I got goosebumps all over my body as I thought of all the ways I could make him feel better. I could give him what she did but better. What can I say, I always had a thing for bad boys.

I crawled over to him slowly as my silk sleep dress shifter over my thighs, my eyes never leaving his. I felt the cool air hit at my exposed skin as I continued to make my way to him. He sat there waiting for my next move and I didn't want to disappoint. The sound of rain could be heard growling outside and there I was, feeling seductive and safe with Pennywise.

"Maybe it is" I said before I sat on his lap, straddling him. Our faces were so close I could feel his warmth on mine. Without hesitating, I crashed my lips onto his immediately trying to create a passionate kiss. It took him a while to kiss back but eventually he did, deepening our kiss, making it hot and steamy. His large hands traveled all over my body as if he was exploring it. Man, did I want him to explore it. My hands immediately flung into his abnormally soft hair, teasingly pulling at it. He seemed to like this as he pressed himself harder to me as a response, causing a muffled moan to fall from my lips. Before I knew it, I was laid down on my back once again as he hovered above me not breaking the kiss. I didn't need to breathe, I didn't want to if it meant parting from his soft lips.

My hips bucked upwards as his lips left mine and found themselves on my neck. I could hear him growl unintentionally causing me to get turned on even more than I thought was possible. I was in danger, and I knew it. He could easily bite into my neck and end my life and that somehow managed to make so incredibly aroused. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and I think he sensed it too.

His nostrils flared as he looked into my eyes before immediately dipping back into my neck causing me to breathlessly moan. He didn't smell fear anymore and he knew it. His hands now at the bottom portion of my body toyed with the lace on my silk dress. One hand immediately shot up to my panties causing me to gasp at the sudden action. Slowly but aggressively, he ripped away at the thin layer of cloth that separated my pleasure from him. I felt as he slowly rubbed a finger onto my core causing me to arch my back letting a whimper slip from my lips. He laughed to himself as he realized the power he had over me, right now and right here.

He slowly stuck his gloved finger in me causing me to gasp in pleasure as I began to buck my hips as he slowly finger fucked me. My mind raced with so many emotions only adding to the pure bliss I was feeling in my core.  Small moans left my lips continuously as I begged for more contact. One finger became two and before I knew it I was shaking from my orgasm. I tried catching my breath as I saw him raise his fingers to his mouth, licking all of me off of them.

"Penn-" I stared to say before he spoke up.

"Shhh" he said as he lowered my dress back down covering my body that had been exposed to him not long ago, like a silver platter. My body continued to shake from the immense pleasure I had felt minutes ago. Without saying another word he lifted himself off the bed as my eyes kept locked on him. He looked at me with his amber eyes before disappearing into the darkness once again, leaving me alone and sexually frustrated for more.