My little secret (Maggie x Reader)

Your pov

Me and Maggie have been dating for about a year now. We have no told anyone. Me and Maggie were at the alien bar. I smiled a bit. "It's been said and done." I said. She looked at me. "What has L/n?" She asked. "Every beautiful thought's been already sung." I said.

She smiled a bit. "And I guess right now here's another one." I said hugging her. She blushed. "So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em." She smiled.

"You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible." I made her blush more. "A sinful, miracle, lyrical. You've saved my life again. And I want you to know baby." I said. "Know what?" She asked.

"I love you like a love song, baby." I whispered into her ear. She smiled a bit. Her smile made me smile.

"And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat." She said. I giggled a bit.

Alex's pov

Me, Kara, Winn, James, and John when to the bar. I see my ex girlfriend with a H/c haired woman with her. She had on combat boots, army paints and black tank top on.

They were laughing and giggling. I never seen Maggie so happy before. The girl and Maggie got up and left. I looked at my phone. "You ok Alex?" Kara asked. "I am fine." I said with a smiled. "Ok Alex if you say so." Winn said going over to his girlfriend.