Reading Lists and Submission Guidelines

Have you published an adventure-filled story on Wattpad and would like to see it featured on the Adventure profile? Then wonder no more, Adventurers, because our reading lists are always open for submissions!

Before you submit your story, there are some important things you need to know. Please read through the submission guidelines carefully before filling out the submission form. This will ensure your story meets our profile's submission requirements.

🧭 Grammar: Work must have correct punctuation, use proper spelling, and have an overall good finished quality. We strongly advise you to read and edit your story before submitting it. You can find quick editing tips HERE from our own Wattpad Creators.

You'll also want to be sure you've included a well-written story description for your readers. For tips on story descriptions, visit THIS page.

🧭 Complete and Ongoing: We accept both complete and ongoing stories that are advanced in the plot and are updated regularly. If the story is complete, please ensure it is marked as 'complete' in the story details. If the story is ongoing it must have been updated at least once a month for the past three consecutive months and must continue to be updated at least once a month to remain in the reading lists.

🧭 Flow: Featured stories must be well-written, compelling, and flow well from chapter to chapter.

🧭 Suitable: Stories must be specific to our profile and have themes and elements of the Adventure genre. Your story must be tagged with #adventure as well. You are welcome to submit as many stories as you want. We do not limit the number of stories a writer can have in our reading list, or even in a single reading list.

🧭 Rating: Stories that do not adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines or are incorrectly rated won't be considered.

🧭 Standalone: We only accept stories that are the first in a series. 

🧭 Language: At the moment, we can only accept stories written in English.

How To Submit

All submissions must be made via the linked form below. Please note that any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section will not be considered.

SUBMISSIONS FORM

Just open the link in your browser and complete the questions. When completed, just press submit (only once) and that's it.

Also, note that a submission does not guarantee you a spot in the reading list. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure.

Please be patient after a submission was made, as you can imagine the submission list is long. We do not inform every individual, when their story was declined, as we do not have the time or the amount of hands to do so. However, the notification that your story was added to our reading list should be a dead giveaway that your story was added.

We'll look forward to your submissions! 

Our Reading Lists

🧭 Pirates & Voyages: Adventures out in the big blue. Set sail for tales of swashbuckling pirates and mysterious mermaids, and of treasures waiting to be discovered on faraway islands.

Example tags: #sailing #treasure #pirates #sea #mermaid #island

🧭 Space: For adventures in inner and outer space. Whether it's a shuttle expedition to the Moon, or warping space and time to a galaxy far, far away.

Example tags: #space #sciencefiction #scifi #alien #planet #action

🧭 Western: For gunslinging action adventure involving cowboys, indigenous peoples, and the outlaws causing them trouble.

Example tags: #cowboy #rancher #action #western #historical #outlaw

🧭 Contemporary: For the everyday adventures: road trips, vacations, discovering brand new locations. A reading list for the adventurer in all of us.

Example tags: #roadtrip #wanderlust #romance #contemporary #humor #travel #vacation

🧭 Historical: A collection of adventures set in the past. Whether the prehistoric times or the roaring 1920s, they all have one thing in common: a page-turning adventure.

Example tags: #adventure #historical #villain