Frimzy gets jealous

Ive's POV

My eyes start to flutter open as I hear my alarm clock going off, I groaned and turn it off. I see that I got a text from Xavier and a big smile comes on my face.

Bae❤️💍
Gm baby girl, I hope u had the sweetest of dreams and I can't wait to see u at school today😘

To Bae❤️💍:
Awwwww, omg ur sooooo sweet babe, can't wait to see u too😍❤️

I get up out of bed and go to take a shower, brush my teeth and then my hair. I go to my closet to choose an outfit to wear.

 I go to my closet to choose an outfit to wear

I get dressed and then I started to head down stairs to get breakfast,"hey Ive

I get dressed and then I started to head down stairs to get breakfast,"hey Ive."

I jump a little in surprise when I see Adym, I didn't expect him to be there."oh hey Adym, good morning."

"Good morning sexy." Adym says to me with a wink and an ass slap, I give him a look and he raised his eyebrows at me. "What? I always do that to you, it normal for us."

I take a deep sigh,"yes I know but I have a boyfriend now and I can only be for him and no one else."

"Who you dating, wait don't tell me that you and Frimzy are finally happening cuz I need to know."

I chuckle lightly,"no I'm not dating Frimzy, I'm dating the new boy Xavier."

"Oh I seen him before, aye ok I see you Ive. Get it onnnnn." I smile at Adym,"thanks Adym."

"So dose this mean no more Frimzy?"

"Um yeah I guess, I think that Xavier will make me forget about him and that I can be happy with someone else."

Adym nods his head and continues to eat his cereal, " well I'm still rooting for you and Frimzy to happen but if your happy I'm happy too."

"Awww, thanks best frienddddddd." I then give Adym a hug and he slaps my ass hard, I give him another look.

"I'm sorry I just had to do that one last time, wait does this mean we can't be friends with benefits anymore." Adym says giving me a pouty face," no we can not be fbw's anymore, I have to stay loyal to Xavier."