Taken🔐❤️

Ive's POV

The last bell of the day rings and Xavier and I grab our things and go out into the hallway where there are students running everywhere to get home and out of this hell called school.

"Hey Xavier you want to come and hang over at my house today?"

"Woah you like to move fast don't you." Xavier says with a smirk on his face and winks at me.

I feel my cheeks get hot and I just give him a glare and playfully slap him on his arm.

"Ow, Ive what was that for?"

"I didn't mean it like that you little dirty minded little shit."

"Wow I never heard that one before."

I just roll my eyes and start to unlock my locker, Xavier waits for me while I grab my things then close my locker shut.

We then start to head towards Xavier's locker, he does the same thing as me and we the exist the school and start walking towards my house.

"So where do you live Ive?"

"I don't live that far it's just down the road, oh and also my best guy friend Adym lives with me and he goes to our school."

"I'm new so I don't know who that is but why does he live with you?"

"Long story short our families are close and his parents went to Canada to help family and Adym didn't want to leave  so my parents offered him to live with us."

"Ohhhh ok now I get it, I thought It was because he is your boyfriend." Xavier says this while looking away and scratching the back of his neck.

I give a little giggle," no, no Adym is not my boyfriend he is more like my friend with benefits I'm actually single."

"Really! Oh- uh I mean really? Wow I would never expect that."

"Why?"

"Cuz you so fuckin beautiful and sexy as fuck, also you have a amazing personality. Anyone would fall for you Ive."

I blush at his words,"awwww thanks your so sweet." I say then I give him a kiss on the cheek, Xavier blushes as soon as I do that and I just smile.

"My house is right here." I say pointing to my house.

"Wow, you have a really nice and big house

"Wow, you have a really nice and big house."

"Thanks." I say to Xavier as I give him another kiss on the cheek, he blushes instantly as soon as I do that.

I look down and smile and then I start running towards my house,"last one to my house gets locked out!"

"Hey! That's no fair you started before me! And your also a track runner!"

I look back and I smile at him,"so are you!" He just shook his head and smiled in response. I get to my house first and I quickly try to get my keys out but I drop them,of course cuz my luck is bad.