part 1

Three best friends names are: prem  ( salmankhan ) , sonali, sameer  ( srk ) .
They were really close to each other , sameer & sonali were deeply in love but they broke up two years ago due to some problems but they stayed friends .
One day they were sitting in cafe chatting & laughing, sameer stood up to bring coffee, prem & sonali kept chatting they were laughing loudly .
Suddenly sonali stopped and looked sad prem stopped laughing and turn around to the direction sonali was looking at, he saw sameer chatting with a girl laughing & touching hands then he turns back to sonali to find her in teary eyes .
He tried to comfort her by saying " I'm sure it's nothing " he tried to finish his sentence but sonali fast grabbed her purse & coat and stepped out the cafe quickly.
Prem tried to follow her but couldn't catch her .
Few minutes later sameer back to the table asking about sonali  prem told him that " she saw you talking to that girl and  she felt sad and leaved "

"Omg " sameer said
He continued by saying " but we broke up two years ago I thought it's time to move on you know"

Prem said : " apparently she still have feelings for you , I'll go see if she's ok , see ya " .

How's it as a start ?