Chapter 1 - Edited

AUTHORS NOTE: I don't own any of the characters of the Supernatural series. All rights go to the creators of the show. Also, this story will take place in season 5 of the show.

I'm on my way to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. My idiot of a father got himself put into the hospital. Who knows what he did this time; I mean with him being a hunter and everything, it's only a matter of time until he ends up dead. As far as I know, he's still conscious and alive, but, of course, that's all I heard from Rufus when I got the call hearing that my dad ended up in the hospital. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to see when I get there, but I don't really care cause I don't really know this guy.

This guy might be my biological father, but I was shipped off to live with my grandparents when I was younger. I don't exactly blame him for killing my mom. How were we supposed to know that she was being possessed by a demon? All I can remember from that day is coming home to my dad covered in battle scars as well as my mom laying in the middle of the kitchen floor with a bullet wound in her forehead, my dad holding the gun. Being at least five years old at that time, I wasn't really all that sure what happened.

After that, I spent the next thirteen years of my life living with my grandparents, and the few times I ever got to see my dad, let alone go back to his house, he always had these two boys around my age with him. Sam and Dean Winchester were their names I think — everything in my past is a little foggy. None of that matters though. I'm just going to stop in, say hello, and then leave.

Sioux Falls is a pretty place I guess if you like rain and coldness ninety percent of the time. As I pull into the hospital parking lot, I see this black '67 Chevy Impala, which looks like it's in really great condition. I guess with my dad owning a car shop, I've acquired a great taste in cars or whatever you would call that. I find a spot right next to the Impala and I park my truck.

I quickly find my dad's hospital room, and I walk in to find him and two other guys who I don't think I've ever seen before. "Okay, why do I have to find out from Rufus that you're in the hospital?!" I yell.

"Olivia? What on earth are you doing here?" my dad replies.

"Oh, your caring daughter decided to come check on you, or do you not claim me anymore?" After those words come out of my mouth, the two men in the corner of the room look at my dad questionably.

"Bobby, who is this?" the taller one asks.

"My name is Olivia. It's nice to know that I'm still a secret," I answer for my dad.

The shorter one looks at me and winks. My dad gives him a death stare and says to me, "Okay, how is it that Rufus knew that I was in the hospital?"

"He said that these two guys named Sam and Dean called him."

"Why would you call Rufus, you idjits?!" Dad yells.

"Well, he called us thinking it was you and said he needed some help. We told him what was up and I guess he called her instead," the shorter one said.

"So, wait. You two are Sam and Dean? As in, Sam and Dean Winchester?" I asked.

They nodded. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of us. I'm Sam and this is Dean."