new feelings

We all finish eating, and sawyer gives me a hug and walks to his car. Joey walks up to me and hugs me tight i get butterflies in my stomoch Joey lets go of me and hands me a peice of paper and walks over to sawyers car. They drive away then me and celton drive back to the convention center for o2l's meet and greet. i get all of the o2l guys signiture then me and celton go back to out hotel.it was about 5:30 when we made it back to our hotel room. we order room serves and i pull out the paper joey gave me today and read it. call or text me xxx-xxx-xxxx Joey:).

Joey's pov

I had an amazing tiem with maranda and celton i am sooooo glad that sawyer invited them. I hope maranda didn't lose the paper i would love to hang out with her again i hope she calls me she is so beautiful.

***1 hour later***

my phone buzzed in my pocket i pull it out and read the text.

xxx:hey joey its maranda i was wondering if you where doing anything tomorrw night?

Joey:hey i am free tomorrow night, why?

maranda: me and celton are going to go bolwing if you would like to come?

Joey: i would love to! can sawyer come?

maranda:if he wants to. where do you want to meet up?

joey:we can meet at our appartment.

maranda:ok give me your adress and a good time for you guys and we will be there.

joey: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 7:30 would be the best for you and celton to come over.

maranda ok see you both then.:)

joey:ok see you then goodnight.

maranda:goodnight joeyanay

she texted me omg, why am i flipping out over a girl texting do i have feelings for her? I Do i like Maranda!! i just met her today but i like her i have feelings for her, but she is with celton i have no chance with her.

Maranda's pov

It was pretty late after i texted joey so i jumped in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning i wake up to my alarm. I am super excited to see joey tonight! I have always liked joey as a youtubed, but i think i have a crush on him.

Celton's pov

I wake up to maranda's alarm, why do we always have to wake up sooo early? i can't wait to go bolwing tonight with her, and she said somthing about inviting more people i hope she does not invite joey i think she likes him. I like maranda and i always have ever senice we first meet. i just wish she feels the same about me.

maranda: good morning celton.

calton: good morning

maranda: get ready we have to get going.

celton: ok where are we going?

maranda: i thought we could just drive around until we have to meet up with joey and sawyer for bolwing tonight.

celton: oh ok we can do that.

maranda: great now get ready.

celton: ok someones pushey.

maranda: stop, don't make me punch you again!

celton: ok im stopping.

maranda:good.

joey's pov

i woke up way to early to day 5:30 is not a good for someone that is busy all day. i make myself some eggeanays and wait for sawyer so i can ask if he wants to go bolwing tonight with maranda and celton.