Celton really wants me to go to LA, and he is coming with me. It's been two days seince my party, and my parents have finaly let me go to LA for the week. I am sooo excited to meet all the youtubers. I grab my phone and call Celton "Hey " i say. "Hey whats up." he says. "nothing much other than we are going to LA tomorrow." I say excitement in my voice. " Awsome when are we leaving?" Celton asked. " tomorrow morning at ten." i say. "Cool i'll see you then bye."Celton says, and he hanges up. I set my phone on my night stand and start to pack for the next week. I stop packing for a minuite and what big covention type thing are going on where there will be a bunch of youtubers. Wait vid-con it this week great me and Celton will go to meet up with all the people i look up to , Perfect.

*** the next morning***

Celton knocks on the door, and i am sooooo excited i can't wait. " Hey ready to go." Celton says the second i open the door. "Yeah just let me get my things." i say smiiling ear to ear. I run to my room and grabe my purse, my binder, and my suite case. I walk out to my car with all my things. Celton has already put his things in the car,so i put my suite case in the trunck and hop in the passenger seat with my purse and binder.

"What is that for?" Celton asked pointing at my binder, "it's for someone i hope to meet when we get there." i say not telling Celton that it's for Joey telling him i have feelings for him. "ok, lets get going."he says while starting the car.

***LA***

When we get to LA it's 10:00 p.m. We both walk in to the hotel that we will be staying at for the next week. I walk up to the front desk Celton right behind me. "Hi I have a reservation for heart." I say to the man at the front desk. The man looks throught his computer for our reservations. "here you are roon 216 second floor." The man says while handing me two room cards one for me the other for Celton. "Thank you" i say grabbing the room keys, and putting them in my pocket. After that, Celton and i walk out to the car and get our bags. We walk into the elivator and go to the second floor. We step out of the elivator, and walk to our room. both of us colapsed on to the beds and fell a sleep instintly.

***the next morning***

I wake up and jump out of bed ,and run to the bathroom not even knowing what time it is. all i wanted to do was meet Joey graceffa. When i get out of the bathroom it is 7:30 we have two and a half hours left until vid-con started. Celton and i both decided to go to starbucks and get coffe and we then walk to where vid-con is being held. I stuck to celton like gule affried that if I let go i would lose him.

***3 hours later***

We have been here three hours and i have meet so many youtubers i still want to meet Joey and sawyer before we leave.

Celtons pov

I was so happy to be here with maranda i cant beleive she wanted me to come with her. I want to tell he my feelings but how. we keep walking for a few minuites before we run in to a guy with black hair and blue eyes. I don't know who he is but is seams like maranda does,

Maranda pov

I cant belive my eyes the on and only sawyer hartman is right in front of me.

sawyer: Hi my name is sawyer :)

celton: hello my name is celton:)

i am frozen i cant speak!

maranda: h..hi my name is maranda:) i stutter

maranda: sorry i am a little nervous im a big fan.

sawyer: thank you.

sawyer: would you like to come to lunch with me i have a cople of friends that i think will like you?

maranda: of cource! i say excited.

celton: sure.

sawyer: alright just give me a minuite then we will get going.

maranda: ok

sawyer's pov

wow maranda is beautiful joey would love her i can't wait for her to meet him. i walk over to joey's meet and greet. he was done when i got to him i tell he i added a few people to the list of people coming to lunch with us.

joey:ok who are they?

sawyer: a coulpe of fans i think your really going to like them expecily maranda.

joey: cool it will be nice meeting out side of the convention center.

sawyer: alright lets get going before they leave.

joey:good i am starving.

me and joey walk over to maranda and celton and it looks like maranda is abot to scream or faint.

Maranda's pov

OMG am i dreaming or is JOEY GEACEFFA really standing infront of me.

sawyer: hey maranda celton this is Joey.

celton: hi i have heard alot about you.

joey: really are you a fan?

celton: not really but maranda on the other hand is obsessed.

i punch celton on the arm

maranda: i am not obsessed, but i am a fan a huge fan.

celton: obsessed!

sawyer: well lets get going before someone ends up with a balck eye. he saya looking at celton.

joey+maranda: that sounda great. we said at the same time.

we walk out to the car and follow sawyer and joey to a cute cafe that was not far from the covention center. we sit down at a booth and we order after we order joey pulls out his camera and starts vlogging

joey vlogging

hello all you chickeanays i am at the earth cafe with sawyer (joey turns the camrea at sawyer) hey there( sawyer says while waving at the camrea.) i am also here with some new people celton and the beautiful miss maranda (joey turns the camera towrda us) hi we say at the same time. while waving. i will see all your beautiful faces back at vid-con bey.

joey turns off his camera, and places it on the table. we all talk while we are wating for our meal. we talk about where we are from and why we came, and we talked about family. Joey talked about his older sister and his younger brother. sawyer talked about hm being a only child growing up. Celton talked about his sister. then it was my turn i really didn't want to talk about my siblings or anything conected to my family. celton could tell i didn't want to say anything. celton pulls me into a tight hug and i let a few tears fall down my face.

sawyer: maranda you don't have to tell us if you don't want to.

maranda: no its ok. i say letting go of celton.

joey: are you sure if it is a toutchie subject we an just move on.

maranda: its ok. i say looking into joey's eyes

i hab the beat older brother anyone could have his name was tony we where four years apart. we both loved eachother to peices. It was eight days after my 17th birthday when Tony went out with some of his friends. tony and his friends got drunk, and tony decided that he didn't need to take a cab so he started driving home. he we five miuites away from the hous when he ran a red light and got t-boned. My whole world fell apart i started cutting thinking if only i was there if only it was me. i stoped cutting two months ago knowing tony would not wany me to do this to myself. i was lost i didn't know what to do so i just accepted the fact that i would nat have been able to save him.

i finish my story then celton takes my wrists and looks at my scares then starts crying.

joey: i am sooo sorry!

celton: why didn't you tell me?

maranda: I was broken i thought i was able to fix the hole in my heart by my self.

sawyer: wait celton didn't know?

i shake my head. holding back tears of my onw.

______________________________________

I am so sorry i have not updated in forever i will try to update more offten thank you for reading Ttyl love you all good bey.