WHY?!?

Joey drops me off I was smiling like a fool, but it didn't last for long... I get to the hotel room to see Celton on the floor passed out with his wrist slit!?!... I didn't know what to do I was frozen...

joey's pov

"Oh shit that's Maranda's purse" I pick it up off the car floor and hop out of the car running up to her room. I knock on the door, but no answer "hmm... That's weird" I knock a few more times then I call her. I panic and pound on the door I kick it open to see Maranda frozen and Celton on the floor pools of blood around his wrists. I run to Maranda and pull her in to my chest and wip out my phone calling 911.
Operater: 911 what's your emergency?
Joey: hello my friend just cut his wrists please send someone fast I don't know how long he has been like this?!?!?!
Operater: sir please stay calm and give me the address of where u are.
Joey: I'm at the Hilton hotel on Wall Street. Room 216. Please come quick!
Operater: someone will be there soon sir stay on the phone until they get there.
Joey: thank you.
Maranda brakes down crying. I run my hand through her hair whispering reasureing things into her ear.
Operater: sir who is with you?
Joey: my girlfriend...

(A. N.)  wow...  Lots of stuff just happend I'm so sorry that it was so short I will update again... If I can...  I made it hard to follow up.  Well if there's a will there's a way