episode 1~ the princess reruns

"you've being caught red handed you will be taken into custody and the gods will be returned" Nova yelled as the Bandits went to attack him he bravely draws his sword and pointed it at the feet but suddenly what seems to be the boss for a load of explosives at him.

meanwhile at the docks liberta was helping Dante load stuff onto the new ship until he heard a loud banging coming from the town. " what was that" he has done so looked at him and say it as if the bald old man knew what the youngster beside him had planned.

" I'm going to check it out" a with that blonde haired lad ran off to the Tower to see what all the commotion was about.

What are the thief's almost had the upper hand I see try to flush your sore down onto the blue nets head he swiftly blocked it with his Katana as a voice yelled from the rooftops "I'll lend a hand"

"no need!" the blue eyed boy yelled angrily and again Nova was clashing swords with all the thief until the blonde-haired idiot jumps into try and help.

Both boys began fighting with all the feats they were slowly surrounded . back-to-back. they knew that they wouldn't lose, they would never lose.

" oi! chickpea you need to learn to accept the generosity of others I'm not trying to do things by yourself all the time" liberta yelled whist clashing and brawling with the idiot who thought they could do wrong on their island.

" what you're doing is called an unwelcome favour" Nova yelled blaring at the people who surrounded them.

" yeah well beggars can't be choosers" liberta said as he looked around to see the mass group surrounding them.

" I don't remember begging" nova growled out.

if he wasn't surrounded by this group of idiots he would have taken his sword and jumped it right past the libertas Head at that point.

Southerly the screeching wheels of tires came out of nowhere both boys were forced to movie out the way.

  the two heads of the group surrounding them jumped into the car with an older man and they spread away nova they tried to run after them.

But liberta grabbed his arm.  "if there in a car it will take to long to chase them,  week have it use the back allys" he said and with that the boys ran off.