~ CHAPTER 2: TO BE OR NOT TO BE ~

Pissed off, Samuel starts pacing while thinking. "What the hell is going on?" Charles said crying in the fetal position in the corner. " Micheal walks to him and puts his hand on his shoulder "it'll be okay young friend, it'll be okay." He said to Charles. Samuel suddenly shouts "we have to get rid of the corruption from the police to the king!" Everyone looked at Samuel in surprise to what he had said. Charles still shaken, tries to stand up but he falls back down onto the floor crying some more. Micheal looks at Charles "poor kid," he said as he goes to walk to his wife and his bestfriend. Ellie glares at Samuel, before saying "well you can go to hell, I'm not going to get hanged for your crimes" she walks to Samuel and slapping her brother. Samuel glares, the yells "well if this keeps up we will be killed on the streets, so if you want to be a bitch, be a bitch, I will stand up for Amsterdam!" Ellie backs up in surprise before sighing and walking out. Charles looks up crying and he attempts to tell them to stop but he can't. Micheal and Paula comforts him as Samuel paces back and forth. Paula backs up and goes sit down. "Non passo occuparmi di questa merda" she remarks. Micheal looks at her while comforting Charles. Samuel sees Charles stand up and walk out, he follows. Charles walks towards the water tower and Samuel follows. Charles gets stopped by the police. "Look it's the boy lover," one of them says. Samuel sees them and steals a wagon then runs over the police, Charles proceeds to start running to the water tower. Samuel runs behind him.