~ CHAPTER 1: HARD TRUTH ~

As Samuel, Micheal, and his wife, Paula, go for the walk, they hear a person wearing a sign chanting. As they get closer they can hear what is being said, "the king is dead! The king is dead!" Samuel rolls his eyes. Micheal and Paula shocked asks "wait, what?" But Samuel quickly responds "it's probably some conspiracy to scare people," a police officer walks up with his club "no it isn't, there is a new king," he says before walking away. "Oh stront! Wow! Did not expect that!" As they walk their way back to Samuel's a carriage flies by and a person in a torn royal outfit falls out and lands out infront of them, "Corrupt! He is corrupt!" A few police walk up with their clubs and they tell the three to walk away as they start beating the poor man's body into the pavement. When they get close to the house Samuel sees his friend Charles getting harassed by to cops. "What's wrong boy lover? Scared of the police, huh?" The corrupt bastards say as they tap their batons on their hands following Charles who barely responds "n-no... p-please s-stop!" Samuel walks up "It's alright officers, I'll take care of this fellow!" The police looks at him and walks away. When they all get to Samuel's house, they see the inner house as a destroyed mess and Ellie bruised up. "Oh my god!" Says the four people who got back from the walk and police. "Nee, wat is gebeurd?" Yells Samuel. Ellie slowly stands up. "A few police walked in, and ruined it all!" She says, Samuel quickly responds "neuken the corrupt bastard to hell!" Ellie snaps back "how dare you speak of our king in such a manner!" Samuel looks over at her "This isn't our king, our king is dead! This is his damn son who is corrupt as all hell!" Everyone sits there in silence.