Description.

This is a story I've been planning to do since there were concerns of Girl Meets World not getting picked up. This is not a ship story, geared towards getting together certain characters; even the writers of the show said they didn't plan to spend as much time on the shipping/romance/triangle - my theory is Disney only allowed them to do so much, so fluff had to take up some of it. I don't have the restrictions with Disney here. 

That being said, this story may contain more mature content than would be around on Disney; It'll be more like Boy Meets World where topics like domestic/child abuse, stress at school, first sexual experiences, alcohol/drug issues, mental disorders, and much more. Triggers will be placed at the top of each chapter/"episode."

I'm also planning to cover fantasy vs reality, mostly in the sense of relationships. 

This is not a fan service. I may not even cater to my own ships, I'm going to try to keep my bias out of it, but I'm going to try to be as realistic as possible with ships, and if the way the characters were written don't seem to mesh well together, I'm not going to put them together. While I may be trying to continue the show as closely as I can, there were some things that were fluffed up on, or I don't agree with on a deeper level than just "oh, (character here) is cuter with (character here.)"

Also, I obviously do not own Boy Meets World or Girl Meets World. I've never worked for them and have no ownership over these characters - this is both a (sorta) legal disclaimer, as well as letting you know these characters won't be written perfectly. I'll do my very best. 

Lastly, this isn't the show. If you have beef with an actor (in particular, I know both Rowan Blanchard and Uriah Shelton are known for being controversial), don't project it onto a character. Riley and Rowan are different people, Josh and Uriah are different people, etc. You get it. 

Read my page; constructive criticism is welcome and encourage, hate comments - whether they be about my writing, where I'm taking the story, or character bashing for something other than what they've done in the story or chapter  - will be deleted.  Ex. If Riley does something you don't like, you're free to comment on that, but don't just say you hate Riley for the sake of saying you hate her. This extends to ship bashing as well.

If you want the story to continue to be updated, just like with a show, I need to see "ratings", so voting and comments (positive or negative, even just interacting with the story), tell me people are interested, and that I'm not putting energy into a dead story.

Thank you to all those who read this, and are planning to read the story. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to DM me with ideas of topics you'd like to see talked about; that's the one time this is a fan service - if a topic is important to you, it's important to me.