seventeen| love always

SEVENTEEN

To my best friend,

To my best friend,

Honestly, I have no idea how to start out this letter because as you know, I'm very awkward when it comes to anything emotional. I am never good at expressing emotion, am I? Anyways, by the time you read this I'll be on a flight back to LA, and I need you to know why.

I need you to know why I left without saying goodbye.

You are a beautiful soul, always have been. When I first met you freshman year I was completely astonished you were even talking to me. As you know, I was fairly nerdy back then, but you didn't care. All the hotter girls practically threw themselves toward you, but you never reacted. Instead, you focused on boring old me. And I never even realized that was happening until fairly recently.

You deserve someone better than me, Harry Edward Styles. And I want you to find that.

I love you more than I should, and I need you to understand that this isn't easy for me to write. I never wanted to picture a life without you in it, but if you hate me after reading this letter, I'll respect that. I'd hate myself just as much.

Move on from me, Harold. Forget all about me and about what happened in New York. Forget all our high school memories and most importantly, forget me. Forget who your Destiny Young is, Hazza.

I'm doing this to protect you, Harry. I'm protecting you from more hurt which I do not want to happen. It would destroy me inside to see you crushed because of me.

I'll always be there for you, Harry Edward Styles. Thank you for being there for me through everything. I love you endlessly.

Love always,

Your best friend, Goose.

***
this chick stole my saying SMH but it's okay because destiny is literally my favorite OC of mine you can fight me on this

love always,

jamiewrites3