Epilouge

Hayden and Asher's son was never aborted, but was put for adoption. He was raised by an Alpha and Luna Amara in the Washington pack and was brought up to be a strong leader for them.

The pack at first had pushed him away, knowing he wasn't one of them. But over time, they accepted him. He was to be their Alpha one day and deserved their respect.

He always knew he wasn't the Alpha's son, it was evident. While the Alpha was a short and stocky male, he was tall and lean. He had bright sky blue eyes while the Alpha had eyes the color of the earth. He always knew, yet never asked who were his parents. He always assumed they were a pair who couldn't take care for a child, and he wasn't far off.

When he entered high school, things changed for him. Boys would tell him that his real parents were omegas who were useless and the Alphas took him in because they felt bad. That was when he was pushed to his breaking point. The Monster they called him. The pack feared what he became. He wasn't the same boy he was. He became this dark, broken monster. He did illegal street fighting, and ended up almost losing control every time. When the Alpha found out, he attempted to punish him, but the boy was too far to be saved. And so when the first murder appeared, it wasn't hard to find the suspect. The lanky 17 year old who walked into the house that day wasn't their son. No, he had turned into the exact thing they've called him. A monster. The Alpha feared for his mate and sent the boy away, sent him to live like a wolf. But that didn't work. Two murders followed within the month. Now the humans were becoming curious at the sudden disappearances. The Alpha couldn't turn the boy over, it was his son. And so began the painful process of trying to control the Monster.

    It took a total of five years before the Alpha finally gave up home in trying to bring his son back. And so the Alpha gave up and just tried his best to control his son.

    When the Alpha learned of Hayden's death, her son was barely five years old and so he decided to never tell the boy, to keep this a secret for as long as he can.
    But his son found out through another, the Luna. She hated keeping this from him, and so she told him. That was what truly broke him and made him turn to fighting. Learning that his mother was young when she had him and gave him away. This knowledge broke the young wolf and sent him on a never ending spiral of destruction.

   Meanwhile, his father now aged 39, is still struggling with the news of his first love's death. Yes, he finally found a female and started a new life for himself, but there was always the hole missing that was named Hayden. Asher always knew he was meant to be with her, and he always guessed she did too. It was not going well, now realizing that he'd never be able to see her, to tell her how he truly felt. But now, he has the chance to find his son. But he knew deep down it was too late. His son would be 22 years old now, he wouldn't accept him.
    His family knew of his son, and his mate was with him when he said he wants to find him. His two children, his son and daughter, were okay with it as well, saying they want to know their older brother. Except his heart still ached to be with Hayden and his son to be the family they were meant to be.

    The Alpha and Luna struggled with their son and his issues. His fighting and the killings, he almost seemed like the bloodthirsty werewolves shown in the horror films. Their son was now out of hand and with reluctance, the Alpha called for the Elites.
    The Elites were a group of shifters that took others that were out of line and adjusted them, almost like a military of sorts.
    And so as their son was dragged away, fighting with tooth and claw, they knew he would be trained to be the strong and level minded Alpha he should be.

    So for two years, the killings stopped. The pack was returned to the calm serenity it was. And when he returned, he was a soldier. He was trained in their ways, he was changed. And it wasn't for the better. The boy's anger was manipulated and turned towards anyone besides the Elites and his Alpha and Luna. He was their new attack dog, and the Elites loved it. So when an Alpha named Asher appeared, the boy immediately attacked. The older male reacted well and took down the boy. When identical sky blue eyes met, it clicked to them both.

    Asher knew his son would take after him, with his sharp facial features but took his mother's soft caramel brown hair. But the coldness in his eyes took him aback. This one was broken, and it scared him. As a broken wolf is a dangerous one.

    Asher remained with the Washington Pack to try and bond with his son. It took two years before the boy accepted him. He realized the male was his father, and slowly accepted it.

    So when Asher invited his son to live with him, the boy said yes and went with him. Asher introduced him to his family, and was content having his family together. The boy then began asking about his mother. Asher told him everything there was to know about Hayden, the knowledge her kingdom knew of their queen and how he knew her, the girl he fell in love with.
    He told him how as queen, she ruled with a kind, loving heart but with a strong hand when needed. Because of that, she was loved and adored by her kingdom. And with him, she was his little spitfire. He told his son the two sides of his mother, and how her strong loving heart always showed. He told him how they were never together and she went her way as did he. How she never formally took another, and ruled alone. And how he always loved and will love her.
    When his mate heard, she was hurt. Amanda always knew she was second to the Ice Queen, but to hear from her mate that he will always love Hayden hurt her. But how could he not? It was Hayden Lupei, loved by all.

    The boy stayed with his father, but still continued his street fighting. He was hurt and angry. Angry that the Alpha and Luna never told him about his real parents sooner. Hurt because his mother gave him up. So fighting was his way of relieving himself of everything. His father knew what his son was doing, but never stopped him. He needed it.

    But when the boy's final fight occurred, and his father was present, everyone knew that fight would not be ending in a good way. It began like usual, the boy allowing his opponent hit him. Then he attacked. But unlike usual, he was more violent and aimed at deadly places.

    And when the final blow landed and a crunch is heard everything stills. The father lunges for his son with one word escaping his mouth.

    "Kieran!"