I Wanna Hold You (pudd)

Dougie's Point Of View

'Doug?' i felt his arms wrap around me and his chin rest on my shoulder, 'Dougie wake up' he said softly. I still lay there, pretending to be asleep, I didn't want to move, I wanted to stay like this for just a little while longer. 'Douugggiieee' He whined playfully; biting my shoulder gently. I gave in and opened my eyes, he greeted me with a sleepy morning smile which i returned. 'Morning' i groaned lightly, laying on my back so i could see him better. 'Good morning, gorgeous.' He giggled before his lips reached mine. He laid beside me with his arm slung lazily around my waist.

'Good nights sleep?' he asked, rolling me on my side so i was facing him directly,

'nope,' I giggled, 'Some one kept me up' I said before moving even closer and kissing him softly. He smirked, 'You loved it.' . Which was true, I did love it. I loved him, i was just forced into keeping it secret. 'We have to go meet Tom and Danny soon' he frowned, running a finger around my chest.

I sighed, 'i wanna tell them harry.' i finally admitted. I felt my stomach churn, i didn't even know why i said it, i knew how he'd react. 'Dougie, we cant!" he exclaimed, 'We can't tell anyone.'

'Why not? are you ashamed of me? are you ashamed of yourself?!' 

'No, of course I'm not ashamed of us!'

Harry's Point Of View

We laid there and argued for a good twenty something minutes before Dougie eventually got upset  and stormed out. I felt awful. But there was no way that we could ever...well...come out.  I felt guilty and i decided to text him a long heartfelt paragraph about how much i loved him and how much i wanted to be with him. He just replied with 'see you at work'. which kind of hurt a little seeing as i'd written out my message at least ten times to get it right. I knew that whatever i did i wasn't going to win so i gave up and decided to get ready. 

Somehow Dougie got to the meeting before me which was weird because when we went together he would always make us at least half an hour late. He glared at me as i sat beside Tom opposite to him at the table. 'are we just waiting for Danny then?' our manager asked. We all nodded and proceeded to awkwardly sit in silence. I don't think Tom had noticed though, he was too distracted by his phone. Dougie sat their quietly playing with his hands and looking at his lap, i tapped his shin lightly with my foot causing him to look up at me. ' Im sorry' i mouthed. He just looked back down and continued to twiddle his thumbs. He looked upset and it was my fault. I hated it when we was unhappy, it hurt me too. It hurt even more knowing that i this time it was all my fault.