18- Calm Before The Storm.

Start from the beginning

He'd had his moments with Primrose so far, both serious and that of which was not. As well as those arguments and playful fights. Harry felt as though he'd known Primrose all his life, and the idea that she had a brother, an evil one at that, should scare him off. It doesn't and clearly neither does it Primrose. They'll put Rory in his place and retrieve the rest of the crew even if it turns out badly for them.

Pan won't get the better of the red head, she won't let him.

"Home sweet home!" Frankie called out as the ship docked and Dominic threw over the rope to tie the ship down.

Without a second thought Harry swept up Primrose into his arms and took off of his boat with Sebastian hot on his trail. He knew that Primrose was strong enough to fight off this wound, but nevertheless she still needed help as soon as possible.

The red hair splayed out over the arms of his jacket flowed in the breeze, the clanking of his sword against his leg was irritating as he ran and after a while it'd probably bruise up. But the relief Harry felt thereafter as Dizzy's family salon came into view was something which he'd never felt before as he stole her petty change for Uma all that time ago.

"Dizzy! Evie!" Sebastian called out as he held the plastic shutters open for Harry. He hoped that soon the granddaughter of one of the most evil women would come scrambling across the shop floor from outback with a bundle of bandages in her arms.

"It won't be long." Seb assured the brunette haired pirate as he then assisted his Captain when laying Primrose down on the cleared off nail desk along with a bunch up of towels to support her head.

"You said she'd already be here," Harry enquired eagerly as Seb took a step back.

The son of Smee glanced around the room. "We ran here faster than I... than I expected."

Harry bit his lip. Not wanting to cause an argument with his closest friend, not willing to become exactly like Uma.

A silence fell in the room as the creaking of a door sounded out, relief filled Harry's queasy stomach. Just as the clicking of boots appeared he couldn't ignore the sound of Primrose making an uncomfortable cry from on the table.

He gasped, the boy then instantly at her side. "Rise and shine Pan, you've caused quite a stir."

Hook felt comforted in some way as the lost daughter of Pan mustered a tiny smile.

"I'm here. We're here and I brought a needle and thread, some of Ben's best pain killers and a whole boat load of ice." Evie burst into the salon, Dizzy at her side, running across to everyone else with a usual bright smile on her forever changed face.

Harry couldn't help but frown. "Bloody Christ I hope you know what you're doing." He sighed. "All you two know about is fashion. Not how to stitch up a wounded soldier."

Evie slapped the pirate harshly in the torso with her clutch of emergency items. "I'll have you know I've sewn more than just fabrics and sequins... crocodile."

"They were our best bet." Sebastian defended. "Now step back and let them take a look before our first mate bleeds out on an eight year olds family salon floor..."

As Sebastian hauled his hot headed friend away from his love so that Evie and Drizella's daughter could get to work. Dizzy turned to the blonde, frown on her face.

"I'm ten actually, pirate lunatic." She scoffed, flipping her hair across her shoulder before standing at Evie's side.

"I knew there was a reason I didn't like the young runt." Harry muttered to himself as he was dragged to sit down with Sebastian on the counter so that the waiting game could begin.