Husband

⚠️  *Mature*⚠️

(Johnny boy POV)

"Jonathan..."

Ashley softly moans my name as I kiss the nape of his neck while bringing my hand up his inner thigh, tortuously feeling him in my palm.

His skin is so soft to the touch and each kiss made me yearn for more. When our skin touched it was like hot flames licking my skin and I wanted to melt into him like wax.

 All these years I had quietly subdued these true feelings.

Convincing myself I wasn't gay and he was just a friend.

That we were a mistake.

And now, I was finally free.

His hands tug at my hair as I work my way down, kissing his chest and teasing the tender bud with my tongue before taking it in my mouth until it hardened. 

He trembles again and his quiet whimpered moans were the sexiest thing I had ever heard in my entire fucking life but I could tell he was desperately trying to hold himself back. And I was hungry for more.

Ash and his pride.

I'll make him give in to me.

I reach my hand a little higher and tug off his jeans with one pull.

"God damn, did you plan that? That was...That was..mmm" he laughs until my mouth gently the fabric of his underwear covering his hardened member and his sensitive body started to wiggle and moan uncontrollably.

With every single touch of our skin pressing against each other, there was this unexplainable sensory overload and it was as if I could feel every single nerve ending in my skin.

I wanted him to be mine and only mine for the rest of my fucking life.

I kiss a small line above his waistband before I pull down his boxers and take his impressive length in my mouth. His fingers tighten in my hair and as much as he tries to stifle it, he can't hold it in any longer. He was so hot that it took all the self-control I had left to make sure I took my time. I needed him to be as relaxed as possible because although he was impressive, I was still bigger. 

I lick the tip causing him to hiss before going down on his length as far as I could take him. Using the pleasure to distract him from my fingers rimming his tight entrance.

Wait, lube would definitely be necessary.

I had this desire to see his face anyway, and I couldn't in the dark from all the way down here.

"F-Fuck Johnny, I'm..." 

At that moment, he came in mouth and without thinking twice I swallowed most of it. I kiss his stomach and wipe my mouth with my arm before sliding over him. Chucking gently, I wipe his sweaty mop to the side and softly peck his forehead.

He was panting heavily and stared at me with his beautiful hazel eyes half closed with so much love and lust. The light from the city cascading his face perfectly as I kiss him aggressively before lingering close to his ear. 

"Marry me," I whisper and I could almost feel his mood and could tell he was about to flip his shit. 

"What?" He sounded out of breath as he said it and turns his head but I press my lips to his before he can respond with his stupid sarcasm that I loved and hated at the same time.

Making out with him was so hot I linger a little longer than I meant to and he moans into my mouth as I grab him with my hand slowly lingering back .