newsletter no. two

May 15, 1930

Ellaine Irwin is now officially dead. She killed herself, but it succeeded. She stole some sleeping pills from another patient. A nurse went into her room to wake her up, because she didn't wake up to the sound of hollers and calls from the nurses. She wasn't breathing and didn't make the slightest movement. That could be seen by man. She is dead. Family and friends are officially devastated. But not as much one, Luke Hemmings, The offspring of the Hemming's Plantations. Her ex-fiance the one who drove her to this state, the boy who cried wolf.

She did  leave a note and one letter.

The note said "Dolores, I am not really sorry for calling you are whore. Once a whore always a whore. I love you still.

Ashton, Thank you so much, you are the only one that gave a fuck about me in our worthless family. Also don't beat up Luke, even though he deserves it.

Mother and Father, I am sorry, I am not perfect like your whore of a daughter. I scrapped my knee when I was praying to keep our family blissful. Then I realized that would never happen and quit. 

And lastly Luke, I wrote a letter for you. Also you are the boy who cried wolf and I am wolf. The monster, the travesty. That had no time left and you are the boy. The one who cried and cried. I thought things were looking up and thought I would see you smile. But that is a dream, that isn't worth fighting for.

I given up so easily, there was a few cheap shots that took me down. I was taken granted for everything and I am gone.

Goodbye, love Elliane."

Elliane, the travety that ened in a travesty. 

Elliane Irwin, 1912-1930