She raised an eyebrow at me, pulling me in again and leaving and wet kiss on my lips. "You know I love you," Jenna smiled.

I nodded. "I know, but....." I trailed off.

"But what?"

Shaking my head I looked up to her. She seemed so perfect, every single aspect of her face was flawless. But I knew there was something off putting about the girl.

"But nothing. I love you too." I went in to give her another kiss causing her to giggle.

-----------time skip------------

"Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!"

I groaned unplugging my earphones. "What do you want, Josh?"

"I'm bored," he complained.

I rolled my eyes sighing. It had only been one hour into the flight and I'm already sick of it. "Then go bug Brendon."

"Brendon's sleeping," he replied.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it." I was about to put my earphones back in but Josh stopped me.

"Is that Green Day?" Josh asked grinning.

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah... You like them?"

"I love them!" He exclaimed.

My eyes widened."Really?!" Josh nodded his head frantically. The pair of us ended up ranting on about the band for the next two hours. There was honestly so much I could speak about, I could write a 50 page essay on everything about them.

"No, the 1997's 'Nimrod' is the best album!" Josh argued .

"Well I personally think that '¡Uno!' is way better!" I yelled back at him.

"How on earth could you even think that?!" Josh gasped. " 'Nimrod' has all the best songs."

"No it doesn't! That's probably one of my least favourite albums," I stated.

Josh rolled his eyes.

"And one of their worst," I added in making Josh infuriated.

"YOU CANT SAY THAT!" Josh screamed. "IF YOU WERE A TRUE FAN, YOU'D APPREACIATE ALL OF THEIR MUSIC."

"So your implying I'm a fake fan!" I shouted back. "You're the one who forgot the album release dates!"

"I never said that about you! And it's not my fault I got muddled up on that!"

"Yes, it is your fault! And you were technically implying it!"

"NO-"

"OH my God!" Brendon yelled cutting Josh off. "Can you guys both shut up. You're arguing like 5 year olds."

Me and Josh both sat back in our seats staring at each other awkwardly. Brendon sighed loudly rubbing his forehead. "I was in the middle of a really good dream too," he whined.

Josh snorted, covering it up with a fake cough while I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting out into laughter.

Okay, maybe me and Josh were getting a little over dramatic about the whole situation. But we couldn't help it, I was really getting into that conversation -or argument-.