Chapter 2

"Kensi! You're home!"

Kensi smiled as JJ ran towards her, jumping into her arms. "Hey JJ."
"Did Daddy find you?" Kensi nodded. "He was not happy that you left."
Kensi winced. "Yeah, I know."
"Are you in trouble with Daddy?"
"Yeah, big trouble."

JJ was about to say something but movement caught her attention. "Daddy! Hi!" She ran past Kensi, giggling in delight when Jensen scooped her up.
"Hello Angel. Did you have fun while I was gone?"
"Yes Daddy! I built a fort with Mommy."
Jensen smiled. "That's awesome, honey. And where is Mommy?"
JJ pointed towards the living room. "In there."
Jensen walked towards the living room. As he past Kensi, he crooked a finger, silently ordering her to follow him; and Kensi did.

Danneel was folding clothes but stop when they entered the room. "Hey."
Jensen smile at his wife. "Hey, babe." He greets as he leans down to give her a kiss.
"Hi Kensi."
"Hi." Kensi shyly greets.
Jensen leans his head down until his lips reach Danneel's ear, whispering. "Can you take JJ out for half an hour or so?"
Danneel nods, dropping the shirt in her hand. "JJ, why don't we go get some dinner."
JJ frowns. "But Mommy, Kensi just got back."
"Daddy needs to talk with Kensi. You'll be able to play with Kensi once you get back. Okay?" Jensen assures.

JJ seems satisfied with that and nods her head. "Can I pick where we eat?"
Danneel smiles. "You can help me pick."
"Yay."
The two quickly leave, letting Jensen and Kensi have the house to themselves.

Jensen turns to her. "Grab my belt and wait for me in your room."
Kensi's mouth dropped. "Why can't you grab it? And why the hel-heck do I have to wait for you?"
Jensen's eyes narrowed. "Because I need to calm down." He roared.
Kensi wince. She let her head drop. "I'm sorry."
Jensen sighed. "I know." He pulled her into a hug. "I know you are, but you need to learn not to argue with me."
Kensi nodded in his stomach, not quite meeting his chest.
Jensen kissed the top of her head before nudging her towards the stairs.

Kensi made her way up the stairs, going as slow as she possibly dared. When she reached Jensen's and Danneel's room, she stood in the doorway for a couple of moments before forcing herself to go to their closest. She grabbed the only brown belt he has, knowing this is the one he wants her to get. When she made her way to her room, she tossed the belt on her bed before sitting down.

She was glad she only had to wait a couple of minutes before there was a knock on her door.
"Come in." She mumbled.
Jensen came in, grabbing the desk chair and setting it in front of Kensi. He took a seat before beginning his lecture. "I know it's hard to loose your parents, your home, and your best friend all in the same week, but that does not excuse you from acting the way you have been. Besides almost getting arrested, not telling me where you were, and ignoring my calls; you could have been killed. You're 12 years old, for fuck's sake! You're not even old enough to drive." He sighed, getting his emotions under control. "I've already lost two people who are dear to me. A part of me would die inside if I lost you too."
Kensi couldn't stop the tears from coming down. She feels like shit. "I-I'm sorry, J. I didn't think you would know I was gone. I still shouldn't have left though." She wiped away the wetness from her cheeks, sniffing. "I won't disappear like that again or put myself in danger."
Jensen nodded. "I hope you don't because I promise it will be much worse then this time. Understand?"
"Yes sir."
Jensen nodded his head once before standing, reaching for his belt. "Jeans down and bend over the bed." He firmly ordered.
Kensi whimper, not even trying to hold it in, as she did what she was told. She tense up when Jensen set his right hand on her back. She barely held back the cry when the first lick fell. She shut her eyes as tight as she could but when the belt fell again, they flew open and she couldn't hold back the cry. Ten more just as hard and she was crying. When the next one fell on her thigh, she cried out. "Jensen! No! Not there! Please not there! I'm sorry!"

Jensen would be lying if he said her cries weren't bothering him. He hesitated a second but forced himself to let the belt fall. He pictured her dead body in the car and it helped a little.

Kensi doesn't think she can handle much more so she began to squirm as much as she could.
"Kensi. Stop. You need to stay still."
Kensi shook her head no. If she keeps squirming, he won't chance hitting her in the wrong spot and hurting her.

Jensen sighed. He set the belt on the bed. He pulled Kensi up and sat where she was, pulling her over his knee. "Since you're still having a hard time obeying me, these are coming down." With that said, he pulled her underwear down.
Kensi gasped. "No! I'm sorry!"
Jensen shook his head, grabbing the belt before folding it in half. "When you disobey me, there are consequences. You know that but you chose to disobey. This is your consequence." He brought the belt down, a little harder then before. He really needs her to get this lesson or else it's just going to get worse.

Kensi starts crying again, forcing herself to not move unless she can't help it. She cried out with each lick and was glad he only landed a dozen more before stopping.

"Alright, we're done. It's over. You're okay. I got you. I love you, Kensi." He cooed softly, giving her a few minutes to collect herself. He pulled up her underwear but kept the jeans down, knowing she will change into shorts or sweats.
Once Kensi was calmed, he pulled her up into his lap, holding her tight.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry."
Jensen kissed the top of her head. "I know. You're forgiven. It's over."

Once Kensi was completely calmed and the crying was completely gone, Jensen tried to get up.
Kensi immediately wrapped her arms around Jensen's neck and whimpered in protest.
Jensen chuckled. "I need to go over my lines."
She tugged on his shirt, just like she used to when she was JJ's age; letting him know she wants him to pick her up.

Jensen smiles. "Alright." He stood with Kensi in his arms, grabbing the belt. He opened one of her drawers, grabbing a pair of sweats. He crouches down, forcing her to release him.

"You need to put pants on." He explains as he helped her with the sweats. As soon as they were on, Kensi clung to him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He stood, not even trying to hide his smile. He stopped at his room to hang the belt back up before going down the stairs.

When Danneel and JJ return home, JJ immediately went looking for Kensi while Danneel went looking for her husband.
She softly knocks on the office door, not surprise to hear a soft, "Come in."
She enters the office, a greeting on the tip of her tongue, but Jensen's finger on his lips stops her.
"Aw, poor thing." Danneel whispers as she stares at her husband and Kensi.

Kensi is fast asleep in Jensen's lap, who is studying his lines.

Jensen rolls his eyes. "This poor thing drove your rental and punched a girl in the face." He looks down at Kensi, his heart melting as she curls up closer to him, his shirt in her fist. "But she's our poor thing."

Danneel bends down to kiss Kensi on her cheek before resting her forehead against Jensen's. "Yes, she is."