Prologue (FIXED)

Princess Usagi is a powerful princess that holds a key immersed in powerful magic.....the one who hold this key is the holder of all magic and all realms.

One night, under the starry sky a sudden attack in Vasania woke everyone. That night, the peace was disrupted by a raging black fire.

A war broke out once again in Vanasha world, disrupting its peace and brought chaos and grief to all.

The Shigura Royal Family escaped with the help of their brave soldiers that risked their lives to protect the Royal family and the people.

The innocent princess had no idea what was coming for her. She found herself being carried to a portal. She could not understand the tears in her parents eyes and the smoke that almost blurred her view witnessing the fire that took half of their land and the dying people.

princess Usagi woke up at an orphanage, she couldn't talk due to her new surroundings and new language. They gave her the name Urarasagi as for her real parents she don't know where they went.

Urarasagi is loving, kind, cheerful, helpful and friendly. After all she had seen she smile brightly with the help of her new family in the orphanage.

One day somebody came to adopt a girl. They were attracted by Urarasagi's beauty and lively smile.

Urarasagi bows in sign of respect, woman stared her and decided to adopt her...... Urarasagi's friends were very sad upon hearing the news but Urarasagi cheered them up with a sweet smile and showing them that 'I'll gonna visit here sometimes'

A little boy rush towards her and grabbed her hands then she slowly turn around to see who is was.... It was her best friend.

"Urara pls pls don't leave" the boy said almost going to cry " I-i'm sorry beshy but I want to know what it feels like to have family even though they just adopt me I wanna feel what you feel when you have your family" Urara said crying.

"Beshy promise me that we will meet again and promise me no man or boy will be your special boy best friend than me" the boy said then urara hugged him "beshy you're my only special boy best friend and my crush" urara said whispering the last word but of course the boy heard it.

Urarasagi was really excited having parents where she would have someone by her side whenever she's sad and someone who give her a parents' love.

They arrived at a mansion. She was enthusiastic about the fact that she'll have a home. She grew up day by day but her life wasn't as magical as what the stories she heard. It was not a fun experience.

She was treated like a maid but she didn't complain she just did their commands. She's just thankful for adopting her and giving her a chance to experience school and such.

Yet the cheerful smile has long disappeared since.

One day ate her school

*boooooooogggggssssshhhhh*

"Ouch....i-im r-really really sorry" Urarasagi said still lowing her head

"H-hey it's ok" the girl said making Urarasagi look up at her

"Hey are you alright?" The girl said making Urarasagi speechless, she was the first person who talked to her and asked if she was okay other than her sister.

"A-ah yes I'm alright how about you?" Urarasagi said

"Oh I'm perfectly fine" the girl said. "What's your name?" The girl added

"I-i'm Tsayumi Urarasagi but you can call me Urara" urarasagi said

"OK urara... I'm Kamiguchi Zura but you can call me Zura" Zura said making Urara blush.

"A-are you OK? Do you have a fever?" Zura said worriedly

"A-ah i'm ok I was just wondering it's my first time here in the school someone just talked to me......they...... *sign* they hate me because I'm a nerd" aurara said and Zura laughs

"Seriously? Hahahahahahahahahahaha they hate you because your a nerd? Hahahahaha..... They are so arrogant for me behind that glasses your beautiful believe me or not" Zura said, making Urara happy.

Zura and Urara talked to each other making Urara smile again but Urara didn't know that Zura knew the beauty that she's been hiding. Zura can tell if a person us dangerous, arrogant, or spoiled brats.

Zura can only find that Urara is different from her other schoolmates cuz she can tell Urara is a good person than the others.

Some are bullies, some are pervert, some are a flirt

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYZ!